I need all profesional help !!!

Closed
SPLINTER - Jan 9, 2009 at 01:18 PM
melodiefree Posts 16 Registration date Tuesday October 14, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 - Jan 10, 2009 at 02:42 AM
Hello,

When i start Setup files named localized_english_iw01.iwd and iw02......until last localized_english_ file . I have error file name,someone have thees on C but i have on D:\Program Files\Call Of Duty\main\localized_english_iw01.iwd ,iw02.iwd ........ Data error (cyclic redundancy check) and under those files i have on screen Abort, Retry ,Ignore help i cannot install those files after all time pressing Ignore button . When i have complete Setup after that i start up game and when need some sound or voice there isn't it.PLEASE HELP When i first time installed game there was everything OK but after i deleted to play some other games .After some time i want it again installed and was this problem HELP !!!!

1 response

melodiefree Posts 16 Registration date Tuesday October 14, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 3
Jan 10, 2009 at 02:42 AM
hi,
it may be that you did not made a clean uninstall the first time you removed the game.
try "revosetup" program to remove all the compnents of the game and then try to install it again.