Sdhc card

Closed
kartikdidwania Posts 2 Registration date Monday 30 May 2011 Status Member Last seen 31 May 2011 - 31 May 2011 à 11:02
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 - 31 May 2011 à 20:27
Hello,
Hello,
I used a 4GB sandisk sdhc card in my camera to take sum snaps..i took the snaps just two days back and i kept it in my pocket for the next two days.Today when i inserted it in my camera to view the pictures,it is telling me to format the pictures.
i dont know what is the problem,and i desperately need those pictures coz its of my girlfriend's birthday..
I tried connecting that card to my PC through a card reader but my PC is not reading it.
please help


Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
31 May 2011 à 20:27
I suggest you download a free program called Recuva. Just Google the name for its download locations. It might be able to recover some of your pictures.

Good Luck