SD cards have proved to be very useful in storing data for mobile devices, camcorders and cameras. SD cards are available at various capacities ranging from a few MBs to a few GBs. Formatting a Micro SD card to FAT 32 can easily be done. Read on to find out how to format your micro SD card to FAT32.
- Insert the SD card into your computer and make sure to backup any important files on the card that you want to keep.
- Download this FAT32 Format tool here.
- Open the GUI Format tool you just downloaded and choose the drive you want to format.
- Leave the Allocation Size to the default option and leave the "Quick Format" option checked.
- Hit Start.
Upon completion, you can safely eject the SD Card which should now be formatted to FAT32.
Older Windows systems
Under Windows with a PC equipped with a card reader:
- Insert the SD card into the reader and right click on the SD card icon > Format > File type >FAT 32
Note that: if you possess a card with a capacity of less than 2 GB, leave it to FAT 16.
- Fat32 sd card
- How to format sd card to fat32 on android
- Fat32 format
- How to use Android SD card as internal storage > Guide
- Activate t mobile sim card > Guide
- Network card
- Pay netflix with debit card > Guide
- How to remove write protection from sd card > Guide
- Repair a corrupted USB Drive: Mac, Windows 10, online
- SD card password: lock, forgot, remover
- How to use SSD cache: Windows 10, software
- Windows DISKPART: commands, command prompt, clean
- Speed up your computer: clean up temporary files, update OS
- What is the logical structure of a hard disk
- How to fix Rundll Error: on startup, Windows 10
- How to run MemTest: Windows 10, Linux
- How to format an external hard drive: on Mac, Windows, Linux
- How to install a new hard drive: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7