Computer screan

Closed
$3r910 - Jun 12, 2011 at 04:52 PM
 Ser9!0 - Jun 16, 2011 at 05:15 PM
Hello,

Ok will my computer is being dumb when I try to log in it let's me put in my password but after that my screan stays green!!! Ugh help me plz

3 responses

Ok will thank you for the iPod help but my problem concernce with my computers monitor!!
Blocked Profile
Jun 16, 2011 at 07:40 AM
Ok!
very sorry for that... I mistakely pasted that. Could you tell me honestly that have you messed up with the system files or any drivers of the computer. Installing a graphic based softwares and changing some drives and deleting some system files also may cause this.you also better fix the graphic card and the monitor cable properly and do check it once. Clean the RAM slot and the dust of the computer. You should once try the samemode option which is done by rebotting the computer and pressing F8. If u can enter through it then you can uninstall the graphic card and again install it. If the problem is not fixed then try the windows repair wizard. This may also fix your problem. You may change the BIOS setting and use the internal or external graphic card. This may also fix your problem. It problem is not solved then once put a new operating system in your computer or get to a technician.

Best of luck and do try the steps!!!!!
Ok will computer does work but only when it asks me to put in my password after that it tell me welcome but than it turn light green:(