CS3 VersionCueUI.dll is missing error

Closed
Claw_MacKain - Jun 14, 2011 at 04:40 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 14, 2011 at 04:44 AM
Hello,

I don't really understand what's going on with my Photoshop CS3 Extended... When I use it on my Windows Vista laptop, it works fine, but when I try using it on the Window 7 laptop, because I have the program stored on an external hard drive, I start having errors. This is when the VersionCueUI.dll error appears and closes PS CS3. I've tried scanning for the dll on both computers only to come up with absolutely nothing. And I need it to work since I can't work on my art on the Windows 7 without it and my Windows Vista has recently been giving me random bluescreen errors.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jun 14, 2011 at 04:44 AM
Greetings,

Bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must re-write and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.

This thread is closed to all writables