Registration date
Monday November 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
November 30, 2020
-
 Mei -
Hello,

All of a sudden, I have lost the ability to post captions. I am doing the exact same process I did before without the same result. First, it will post the photo and not the caption. Then if I try to edit and post it, I keep getting an error message I have not seen before...."There was an error saving your changes" I cannot figure how to get it back to how it has been working for over 200 posts. I have tried removing, and reloading the app with no success. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you. - Gary

System Configuration: Macintosh / Chrome 87.0.4280.67
Related:

3 replies

Registration date
Wednesday December 2, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 24, 2021
Firstly, make sure if you are using hashtags then 30 hashtags is the limit. And if you still want to add more hashtags then you can add it in the comments. Also, some people who had the same issue said that they got this issue when they copy pasted the caption from somewhere so instead they typed the whole caption and there was no issue.

If hashtags are not the culprits then try these:
1. Make sure you have the updated version of the app and also your Android/iOS version is updated.
2. Try clearing the cache of the app
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Hello, did you solve this? and how did you solve this? I know this post was old but I'm still hoping for a reply because I also have the same problem
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Hi there! Were you able to fix this issue?
I’m having this same behavior. In addition, I’m also getting an error when trying to make a comment - even on my own posts
Any help would be deeply appreciated
Hi there! Were you able to fix this issue?
I’m having this same behavior. In addition, I’m also getting an error when trying to make a comment - even on my own posts
Any help would be deeply appreciated

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!