Winehq on linux linpus lite

Closed
Drew - Jan 26, 2009 at 02:04 PM
kevinskater13 Posts 4 Registration date Monday February 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 - Feb 3, 2009 at 10:35 PM
hi
i downloaded wine to work some programs that run on MS like itunes and maybe msn, but i dont no how to work it, i knew about it before i downlooaded it but ive downloaded and installed it 3 times and it doesn't make a difference. is there something that im missing??? im running linux linpus lite (acer aspire one) which i beleive is linux fedora or fedora core 8 or something along those lines thats my guesswork from my little knowledge abt linux. it doesnt have a desktop. so theres no automatically created icon im usually quite good with computers but compleetly new to linux and im stumped.... any ideas???
Related:

1 response

kevinskater13 Posts 4 Registration date Monday February 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 2
Feb 3, 2009 at 10:35 PM
itunes does not work in linux
on most new operating systems from linux, they have a plug and play adapter to where you can plug in your ipod and it will automatically detect it and you can add songs to it and listen to the music.

im happy to TRY and help