Date/time in notes area- General tab

Closed
Bubba - Jan 26, 2009 at 05:49 PM
helpdodge Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday November 12, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2009 - Jan 27, 2009 at 03:55 AM
Hello,

I would like to insert the current date & time into the notes area on the main contact screen of Outlook 2003. It's the big box on the right side of the General tab screen where you can put notes. I realize Outlook has the journal entry feature that automatically puts a date/time stamp on each entry, but I prefer to place my notes on the first screen instead.
One reason for preferring the main screen is that the sync program I use to sync my 3 computers does not sync the journal entries, but it does the notes box! In my travels looking for a solution, I am under the impression that it might involve a Visual Basic program, but not sure. IF IT DOES, can someone provide the steps to do that AS WELL AS the code to handle it. Or any other method/idea to handle my situation would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!
Bubba
Related:

1 response

helpdodge Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday November 12, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2009
Jan 27, 2009 at 03:55 AM
hi,
try this link to get tips about outlook express:
http://www.tomax7.com/office/outlook_2000_tips.htm