Macro Help

Closed
narayap2 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday October 16, 2011 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2011 - Oct 16, 2011 at 11:35 PM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Oct 19, 2011 at 05:31 PM
Hello,

I have created a sheet which contains all the details abt the customer and feed back received from the clients and the sales team,

Each sheet is the data of each customer.
Sheet names will be "Customer 1, Customer 2, Customer 3...."
In the home page i have given the names of some customers and hyperlinked the names with the respective sheets,

There is a cell "M3" in each sheets, which displays the respective customer name in the home page.

Now i need to build a macro for the following.

When we run the macro, the "customer 1" sheet should be selected and the same should be copied and moved to the end nd the new sheet which is created will be named as "customer x" as per the order.

Then the macro should go and stop at the last blank cell in the home page and ask to input the customer name in the cell.

Once we enter the name, the cell should get hyperlinked to the newly created sheet.
and the Cell "M3" should display the newly added customer name.

Pls help me on this soon

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Oct 19, 2011 at 05:31 PM
You can get the macro by simply recording your action