VBA-help: Start macro when a cell is activate

Closed
ub2 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday December 24, 2011 Status Member Last seen December 24, 2011 - Dec 24, 2011 at 06:22 AM
 Anonymous User - Dec 24, 2011 at 04:44 PM
In range A2:A20 I've got a list of books each containing 10 articles. I would like to produce a macro that show the 10 articles for the book situated in the active cell. That is, when I scroll down the list of books, the 10 articles show should change, so the stem from the very book title which is in the active cell. I've toyed a little with "Private sub worksheet_change", but apparently you have to type something in the active cell for running the macro.
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Dec 24, 2011 at 04:44 PM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.