Microsoft Excel allows you to control the program display in various ways, including complete personalisation of the top ribbon. If you're finding the large top ribbon to be troublesome, we'll show you an easy way to create some more space on your computer screen.
How to hide the formula bar in Excel using VBA?
- Enter the following code to turn off the formula bar:
Sub OffFormulaBar() Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False End Sub
- To turn the formula bar on, enter this code:
Sub OnFormulaBar() Application.DisplayFormulaBar = True End Sub
Is there a shortcut to hide the formula bar in Excel?
Yes, pressing ALT W , V , F will hide the formula bar.
How to display or hide the formula bar in Excel?
Open your spreadsheet and click on the File menu. Next, click on Excel Options and move to the Advanced tab. Scroll to the Display section. Uncheck the box labeled Show Formula Bar and click OK:
N.B. This manipulation can also be performed via the View menu.
Need more help with Excel? Check out our forum!
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021 > Guide
- Hide Controls on Quicktime Player
- How To Hide the Title Bar on Firefox
- MediaMonkey - Hide menu bar in Party mode
- Palringo - Hide status bar
- How to enter multiple lines in a single Excel cell
- How to automatically transfer data between sheets in Excel
- VBA Excel color codes: index number, list
- Repeat rows in Excel: based on cell value, VBA
- How to use Excel color cell if formula
- What is the VBA code to select last sheet in workbook
- How to count names in Excel: formula, using COUNTIF
- How to use an IF statement to add 1 to total
- How to display multiple columns in a validation list
- How to insert file path in excel: cell, sheet
- Convert numbers to words in Excel: without VBA, formula
- How to copy a Macro into a blank cell
- How many IF statements can you nest in Excel
- How to apply a function to multiple sheets on Excel
- How to perform a partial cell match in Excel?
- How to change author name in Excel: spreadsheet, VBA
- How to insert GIF in Excel: 365, sheet, VBA
- How to take screenshot in Excel: shortcut, sheet, cell
- How to enable VBA in Excel: Mac, Office 365
- Copy data from one excel sheet to another: automatically
- Change date format in Excel: to dd/mm/yyyy, mm/dd/yyyy
- Fix arrows keys in Excel: Scroll lock, alternative method