Can someone please help me

Closed
sue245 Posts 2 Registration date Monday February 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2009 - Feb 2, 2009 at 09:41 PM
DJ AKSHAY Posts 160 Registration date Sunday December 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2010 - Feb 6, 2009 at 01:33 AM
Hello, pleased can someone help me,
about 2 weeks I not get in to my computer,
so I had to get on to acer they just was know help
the only thing they said to me was we will send you a email and u must then set ur computer back to Factory setting to which that I would lose everything
is there anyway that I can get my photos back now also My music,
the thing is the family photos I had on here at the time
they are photos that I have know way of getting back so can somone please tell me if there is any hope as to getting them back
it hurts so much knowing ive lost all this
many Many
Thanks agai for ur time
sue245
ps it's photos music docs
if anyone can help then u would make 1 very Lady so happy

2 responses

DJ AKSHAY Posts 160 Registration date Sunday December 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2010
Feb 2, 2009 at 10:38 PM
Hi young lady,
By the way, you should know that there is no way of deleting a data permanently except that the hard disk is damaged.

You must download a software called:

Get Data Back for FAT and NTFS.

I'll give the link below:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ACM4LBF

The password required for extracting the zipped file is: www.dotnxt.com

Install the program called Get Data Back For NTFS Ver 3.03.exe and enter the registration info in the serial.txt file.
run it to look for the deleted files.

You need some general knowledge to use this software, it won't be much difficult.
sue245 Posts 2 Registration date Monday February 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2009
Feb 5, 2009 at 05:34 PM
Thank's DJ Tired that still come up with nothing, but Thanks 4 ur Help
Think I Have lost them 4 Good awww
Thanks
sue
DJ AKSHAY Posts 160 Registration date Sunday December 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2010
Feb 6, 2009 at 01:33 AM
Well dear, you have to let it scan, I believe it takes up a lot of time, nearly 1 complete day or more depending on your hard disk capacity. You have to be patient. As I have told you data cannot be lost. I am a professional IT technician and I know what I am telling you. If you were in the same country as me, I would have recovered everything on that disk for you, I mean to help you.