I need driver for my pc laptop HP Pavilion DV

Closed
oms_q8 - Feb 5, 2009 at 05:25 AM
 oms_q8 - Oct 29, 2009 at 05:30 AM
Hello,

I need driver for for my pc laptop HP Pavilion DV4-1040ee,
I successfully downgrade from vista to xp..but my problem is the driver for xp..
help me please,
thanks..
Related:

5 responses

We have purchased HP Pavilion dv 1000 Entertainment Notebook PC in 2004 and lost the Key Number of this. Our Software and hardware , drivers have been corrupted. i am holding all original cds sent along with pc. i am not able to load them because i have lost the key number of my pc. i want to know how i should load all these again in my hp pc
if u have driver cds u can install driver that cds .insert cd from cdrom and open my computer my computer .then
u r going to hard ware then devicemannager then item in yellow mark then right click in that item and update driver . then searching device select second option select have disk and give the location the cd drive and this file .
plz conect my nomber 9307166534
Blocked Profile
Aug 5, 2009 at 11:22 AM
hi there,

use link below from official hp website:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=3767158

Thanks
cok t�ekler
ayman hamdy Posts 1 Registration date Thursday July 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 3, 2009
Jul 3, 2009 at 12:49 AM
i want to downgrade from vesta to xp on my lap hp dv4-1275mx, please. What exactly can i do for this; i tried but i couldn't.
thanks

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I reccommend upgrade to windows 7. It's better than xp.
thanks dude for the message i got it..but how's the drivers for windows7? it is available or not? or its the same drivers with vista? pls i need your reply..thanks...hav a nice day...