Printing on wireless network

Closed
Eduardo - Jun 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Hello,
I have three laptops connected to the internet through a wifi hotspot I created using Connectify. I have a printer which is connected to one of the laptop (acting as a server in this situation).
Each time I want to print from the other two laptops, I have to use a flashdisk.
I would like to know if there may be a way of connecting the printer to the wifi hotspot so that the printer becomes accessible to the two other remaining laptop.

Or can someone help me find another way of printing without using the long process of flashdisk.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.