Reviews about Torch Browser

BennyL Posts 2 Registration date Sunday July 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen July 8, 2012 - Jul 8, 2012 at 04:52 AM
 p - Mar 14, 2013 at 03:39 PM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-23806-torch-browser

BennyL Posts 2 Registration date Sunday July 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen July 8, 2012
Jul 8, 2012 at 04:52 AM
A very fast chromium based browser. The video grabber is very intuitive and works on most sites. My favorite feature is the torrent client - simple to use, clean design - my cup of tea. :) I use it regularly now, highly recommended.
I agree with Benny, so far, every video site I tried to download from, was a success.
It became my default browser pretty fast!
Antony Felder
Aug 22, 2012 at 06:12 AM
Is that the latest version? I'm looking for it since I heard thay fixed some bugs on the newest one.
Awsome browser, absolutely fun.
I like the torrent client a lot, the simplicity of it is great!
A really proffesional product.. I still use chrome, but I'm starting to get used to :)
what I like the most about it is that you can do all at once- download torrents and videos and keep up your regular fun. Only a few browsers offer that so it's a major advantage :)
very good browser, you download fast and easy, new version excellent!
I love the interface and the fact that it is so easy to use! It's very user friendly- I didn't need to learn anything, I just started using it and it works great. It also lets you download a few files at the same time so it saves a lot of time.
That's a terrific browser. It's a totally new experience, because now I can download every file that I want with just 1 click. It's great :D
LADY STR!KER559
Dec 18, 2012 at 03:08 AM
when its all free at just a few swipes of your fingertips, what more do u want? so save all the blogging 4 facebk or twitter! comments r 4 the downloads only! 1-5 i'd say solid 4! I LOVE TORCH!
cool
gud browser
fast browser
nice browser
Very nice browser.......... I like this browser.............
excellent power full efficient and very good performance.

darehouse

very nice browser.......very nice speed & performance ....... I like it
i love this browser love it keep it up guys....
Why don't you offer the newest version? I noticed that a couple of bugs were fixed so the latest version is much better! Thanks anyway.
good job. nice browser very fast i like it.....
Awesome!! A must download for every one.....
nice love