daywish
Registration date
Tuesday December 30, 2008
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2009
- Feb 10, 2009 at 04:15 AM
Hello,
I recently purchased a webcam (HP) for my computer which came with it's own software (Magic-i 3). The cam works great with it's own software, however, it is suppose to be compatible in other programs also, Yahoo Messenger for instance. When I try and use it in Yahoo Messenger, it doesn't work correctly. I don't know how to change it or make it work correctly and when I go to the program support page, I can get email support, however, it wants the program version # and it is not listed and if I want telephone support, it is a long distance phone call and an additional $10.00. I don't know what to do but I'm about ready to throw the computer out the window because I'm so sick of being frustrated and angry because it doesn't work. HELP ME!!!!

1 reply

daywish
Registration date
Tuesday December 30, 2008
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2009
Feb 10, 2009 at 04:15 AM
Are you sure that all the necessary drivers are installed, after all its just a webcam, its supposed to work with most application...I'wondering , maybe its Magic-i 3 program is conflicting with other application...unistall it and try to use your webcam with Yahoo Messenger