Hlep please

Closed
wajidansari Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday January 29, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2013 - Jan 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM
bluenose Posts 172 Registration date Tuesday November 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2013 - Jan 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Hello,

i have enter the email and password and i am login than show this massage

It looks like someone else might be using your account
To help you--and only you--get back into xxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com, we need to verify that it's yours.

How do you want to receive your security code?

I already have a code
I can't access any of these options

this is my old id and i don't remember this password please help

Mail Id deleted by a moderator

1 response

bluenose Posts 172 Registration date Tuesday November 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2013 31
Jan 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Microsoft has recently introduced a 2-step verification system to their Hotmail (now Outlook) service which however does not work like the 2-step of Gmail for instance.

The 2-step verification is triggered automatically (no user settings to turn on or off) in an event where there are doubts that your account is accessed from someone else.

What do you refer to a code? - please note that the code which you are sent to your alternate email (which you provided when registering your Hotmail account) is not your Hotmail password but a digit-code which you need to enter once asked by Hotmail.