Searching and copying

Closed
sburmaoglu Posts 1 Registration date Thursday May 2, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 2, 2013 - May 2, 2013 at 07:08 AM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - May 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Hello,

I am working on patent data and now I need a macro to transform the text to table. There are 30267 patent and it cannot be done by hand. One patent can be demonstrated like this:

PT- P|
PN- WO2012160417-A1|
TI- Method for facilitating communications with emergency authorities,during natural disaster e.g. earthquake,involves selecting message from prioritized message based on prioritization, and causing selected message to be sent to further node|
AU- PORJO N S; JAKKE M S; PIETILAE K K|
AE- NOKIA CORP (OYNO) NOKIA INC (OYNO)|
AB- NOVELTY - The method involves prioritizing (700) one message at node operating in a disaster communication mode in accordance with a message prioritization scheme associated with the disaster communication mode. A message is selected (710) from prioritized message based on the prioritization. The selected message is caused (720) to be sent another node through an ad hoc connection USE - Method for facilitating communications with emergency authorities such as policemen, firemen, medics and government agencies, family and friends, during natural disaster such as earthquake, tsunami, hurricane, tornado, storm, flood and man-made disaster such as terrorist attack and military action ADVANTAGE - The system facilitates the dissemination of information within the disaster area, such that authorities provide status updates, and coordinate emergency services. The system facilitates effective communication between individuals during disaster DETAILED DESCRIPTION - INDEPENDENT CLAIMS are included for the following: (1) computer program product for facilitating disaster communications; and (2) apparatus for facilitating disaster communications DESCRIPTION OF DRAWING(S) - The drawing shows a flowchart illustrating the process for facilitating disaster communications Step for prioritizing message at node operating in disaster communication mode (700) Step for selecting message from prioritized message based on prioritization (710) Step for causing selected message to be sent to further node through ad hoc connection (720)|
TF- TECHNOLOGY FOCUS - INDUSTRIAL STANDARDS - An ad hoc connection is established between nodes which is facilitated with connection in accordance with Bluetooth, IrDA, ZigBee, USB and IEEE 802.15 standards|
JN- , , , , |
UT- DIIDW:2012Q75716 ER |

So there are some keywords to determine the phrases and these keywords can be seen in front of the sentences. PT, PN, TI AU, AE, AB, TF, JN, UT and that's all..I want to write a macro for searching these terms and then copy these to sheet2 with configuring a table. So my new table will be

PT PN TI AU AE AB TF JN UT

Thanks for your kind cooperation and help...

Best

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
May 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Do do you have a master list of these key words some where ?