MY "NOKIA ASHA 503 DUAL SIM" IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NOKIA SUITE!

Closed
SOLA4OGUNTOWO Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 8, 2014 - Mar 8, 2014 at 06:46 AM
 SOLA - Mar 13, 2014 at 10:16 PM
PLEASE I NEED HELP, MY MOBILE PHONE "NOKIA ASHA 503 DUAL SIM" IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NOKIA SUITE 3.8.48 SOFTWARE WHEN I TRIED TO CONNECT THE PHONE WITH IT, WHAT IS THE WAY OUT OR WHAT OTHER SIMILAR NOKIA SOFTWARE CAN I CONNECT MY NOKIA ASHA 503 DUAL SIM WITH TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY PHONE CONTENTS WITH IT?.
Related:

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Mar 8, 2014 at 04:17 PM
I almost did not reply to you!

You should know that writing in capital letters in computer language is equivalent to shouting, it is considered aggressive and offensive; it really annoys me.

Here is a more recent Nokia PC suite that I found in Kioskea's download section which you could have searched and found yourself.

https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/5655-nokia-suite-for-pc/
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Mar 8, 2014 at 06:57 AM
3.8.48 is very old.

Have you looked at this one?

https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/5655-nokia-suite-for-pc/
SOLA4OGUNTOWO Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 at 07:41 AM
IN MY RESPONSE TO YOUR REPLY TO MY QUESTION, I DOWNLOADED THE NOKIA-OVI-SUITE YOU SUGGESTED TO ME BUT MY RUNNING THE SOFTWARE ON MY COMPUTER WAS CUT SHORT AND DISCONTINUED WITH THE REASON THAT MY CURRENT INSTALLED VERSION OF THE NOKIA SUITE IS NEWER THAN THE NOKIA-OVI-SUITE I WAS TRYING TO INSTALL. PLEASE GIVE ME A TRULY NEWER VERSION OF THE NOKIA SUITE, THE ONE I ALREADY HAVE ON MY COMPUTER IS NOKIA-SUITE 3.8.48 . THANK YOU.
I Apologize For Writing In Capital Letters, I Did Not Know That It Is Offensive But I Thought I Am Doing My Readers The Good Of Reading My Message More Clearly!. I Don't Have Any Problem Accessing My Stuffs Like Pictures And Videos On My Nokia Asha 503 Dual Sim Phone Through My Laptop But My Problem Is Not Being Able To Connect My Nokia Asha 503 Dual Sim Phone By Using Nokia Suite In Order To Be Able To Access, Backup And Restore My Other Phone Contents Like CONTACTS, CALENDAR ITEMS, MESSAGES AND PHONE-SETTINGS. These I Do Easily With My Lost Nokia X2 But I Just Don't Know Why My New And More Powerful Nokia Asha 503 Dual Sim Can Not Connect With Nokia Suite For Me To Continue To Enjoy This Amazing Facility(Nokia Suite) From Nokia, Why Is This New Phone Not On The Compatibily List Of Nokia Phones That Can Connect To Nokia Suite?. I Need Your Further Help Desperately, Please!.