Why Does It Keep Doing This??

Closed
Natasha_Karschner - Mar 4, 2009 at 01:52 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Mar 4, 2009 at 09:30 PM
Hello,
I'm trying to download the latest Adobe Flash for Myspace and other websites. I also have Firefox. Whenever I try to download Adobe Flash I click save..then close out Firefox and anything else that is running. Once I do that I finish trying to download it. Then a message pops up saying I need to close Firefox when everything is close. I even sign out of my messengers and go to the control panel to make sure nothing is open. So after I do that I try it again. And the message pops up AGAIN. I've tried everything. Someone talked me through it before and even sent me the program through yahoo. But I don't remember who did it. And now I need to download the newest Adobe. I don't know what to do!! HELP!!

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Mar 4, 2009 at 09:30 PM
I had this problem - You need to close the download window also. You should look for the download file and double click on the file name - no need to download it again.