I want to run macro and

Closed
Umesh_Shinde Posts 4 Registration date Sunday May 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 21, 2014 - May 18, 2014 at 10:57 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - May 19, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Dear All,

On daily basis i am gunning some barcode in sheet1 i also have one master excel sheet where all barcode and schedule number available and the same is in close status i want shedule number when i gun barcode than excel check if that barcode available in the other file than want schedule number in the next column cell suppose i enter in cell A1 and if the same barcode available than in B1 cell i want schedule number if that barcode not available than please prompt me "Barcode not available in that file" and give user chance to enter next barcode after clicking ok button on the prompt.

I also want that if i click one button or user friendly command than all data in sheet1 copy and value paste in other close workbook excluding blank row in between that sheet1 and sort by schedule number. For this please prepare and share macro for movement of data from open workbook sheet to close workbook sheet.

Regards,
Umesh Shinde

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
May 19, 2014 at 12:07 PM
I suggest you hire a local programmer to write the code for you.

Good Luck