Help - Can't Set-up Network Properly

Closed
LVM Posts 1 Registration date Saturday March 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 8, 2009 - Mar 8, 2009 at 03:59 PM
 TECH - Mar 27, 2009 at 11:34 AM
Hello,

If you already have two desktop computers (both XP home edition OS) set-up to access internet, the main computer through a wireless adapter and the other computer through Broadband router, can I set-up a wireless network for shared printers through the main computer? The main computer has all printers connected to it. I want the 2nd computer to share two of the printers. I have been working on this all day. Apparently, I am doing something wrong. I have used the set-up network wizard, however, I still can't print from the other computer. I installed all print drivers and set-up for sharing, however, I can't print.
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related:

2 responses

cameron402 Posts 3 Registration date Friday March 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 8, 2009
Mar 8, 2009 at 04:58 PM
i think i have some soft ware to help you :)

copy this link : https://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html

I HOPE THIS MIGHT BE CAN HELP YOU
Hi,

My problem is not with connecting to the internet - I have no problems in this area.
Thanks anyway.
have you shared both printers you want to use and installed it as network printer on other pc.