Reviews about CM Security - FREE Antivirus

paul - 12 Sep 2014 à 04:05
Aoife McCambridge Posts 450 Registration date Monday 25 November 2019 Status Member Last seen 17 October 2021   - 13 Oct 2020 à 10:45
Cette discussion concerne un article du site. Pour la consulter dans son contexte d'origine, cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous.

https://ccm.net/download/download-24604-cm-security-free-antivirus

Aoife McCambridge Posts 450 Registration date Monday 25 November 2019 Status Member Last seen 17 October 2021   8,445
13 Oct 2020 à 10:45
An excellent app that will protect your phone by detecting and then cleaning any viruses or malware it finds.
Anonymous User
31 Dec 2019 à 12:51
Çok iyi
Ratnendra Ashok Posts 596 Registration date Wednesday 28 November 2018 Status Member Last seen 4 June 2020   4,418
6 Sep 2019 à 07:51
A quality app that keeps your phone safe from virus and other internet threats.
CarlaBradford
5 Apr 2018 à 02:09
Love it
nice
Prakash Shrestha
8 Nov 2017 à 22:35
Nice app
Barbara Richardson
10 Oct 2017 à 11:22
Thank you
best
Good Stuff.
dwight Whitlock
13 Apr 2017 à 15:43
I think that it is great and that all the pluses that come with it .
Excellent
Good
I Like every ... followed with mobiles, laptop .. or otherwise , I am every time issued for this security values
Phakel siyabonga
2 Mar 2017 à 12:05
It is secure security

excellent got it on phone
amnaqvi1971 Posts 1 Registration date Friday 30 December 2016 Status Member Last seen 30 December 2016
30 Dec 2016 à 09:20
fully satisfied
a perfect need
nice
great app
best
pastilha1000
4 Sep 2016 à 14:46
Very Good app
ggood cmm
Good sequrety ans best protection
is good
Awesome helpful app! THANKS!
Good
perfect
Good
love this app on my phone would like to see how it goes on my pc
help ful for the pc
good
Good protection
its good it cleans your rubbish of the phone
good protection!
CM Security, is the best antivirus software, I couldn't be more pleased. Everyone should download this app to protect their phone.
good antivirus
love this app i have it in all my devices
prasannakumar
2 Jan 2016 à 21:52
good
Cool
nice app
Thought it was free
veryfeantastic
Nice
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
28 Oct 2015 à 16:42
Hi

It is a scam! Just ignore it! They will eventually go away!

Ambucias
Moderator
I keep getting a phone call from CM Security, about a they need a physical address and if I don't take care of this immediately they will pursue with legal action in 24 hrs. ( this has been going on for 3 weeks). I do not know what they are talking about. I have tried to answer the call when it comes in but it is a robo message. It fills up my mail box every day with 20 calls. How do I stop this without calling the number they gave me. I feel like it is a scam.
awesome
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
4 Sep 2015 à 18:04
You have not downloaded the version you have on CCM.

Ambucias
Moderator
I got charged $2, 99 for download n now their saying im going to get charged an additional $89, 95 if I dnt unsubcride but its not telling me how too can any1 HELP PLS email me on ***@*** thanku
i Like it
i have cm security installed on my smartphone and it is exellent and easy to use or to controll.
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
14 Aug 2015 à 16:44
It's free!
Paid 79p for this .....it doesn't work on my Lumia 925 windows 8.1 phone .....total rip-off ?
that is perefect
it's awesome
nice~
Fantastic & Awesome Security app ever...
Good
grt aap
best
Iike it :)
am alredy using in my mobile its good
its good
awesome
vary good app..!
nice
sooo good
very good
I love it. I have told all my family members and they all use it. I friends and others using it also.
dale johnson
4 May 2015 à 18:58
I like it
gooda job
It is good to have this app in our phone!!?
its good
Grate
ashwin
aswin
very cool removes all malware and unwanted softwares and gives a new speed to your android must download
Agree is a good cleaner
its a good cleaner
Really nice
awesome apps
sweet!!!
Yes
Satisfection
Best
hanan eljeiroudi
23 Jan 2015 à 09:51
a very good app.
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
19 Jan 2015 à 05:30
No
doctorkazmi
19 Jan 2015 à 05:01
can this cm anti virus be used for dext tops and free for
amazing
Good. Has found viruses and malware on my device.
good
cool apps
Though all applications are uninstalled even deleted from memory still it is showing that applications in scanning......so why it is so???
nice
The best among the bests
Ritu Pandey
14 Dec 2014 à 09:05
it is very good site
BloodGaming777
13 Dec 2014 à 17:45
Best ANTIVIRUS ever
Great i love it
yes