Mobile problem

Closed
Shamimslp Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday September 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2014 - Sep 17, 2014 at 08:38 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 17, 2014 at 03:56 PM
I have a nokia n70 mobile. I want a software install but not installed. now I want reset my mobile but I forgotten my phone lock code. please help me...
Related:

2 responses

Shamimslp Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday September 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 at 08:43 AM
where my answer sir!
Blocked Profile
Sep 17, 2014 at 03:56 PM
Well, we cannot help unlock your phone.

Take it to your carrier that you pay your bill to. We are volunteers that may or may not find the time to help individuals like yourself, and explain that if your carrier cannot help you, then how are we? After all, we cannot verify that you are the phone's rightful owner, and therefore we cannot give you the MAGIC CODE! Think about this situation, for an answer; we publish how to unlock a locked phone, and you loose yours. Then whathappens is everyone knows ot come to here in order to get unlock codes, and they unlock your phone with your question, because we hve published it. Does this all make sense to you?

HOW IS THAT FOR AN ANSWER?!?

By the way, with an attitude like that one, is probably why no-one has taken the time to explain this little bit to you!

Oh, HAVE FUN!