Forgot my security code for nokia phone c2-01

Closed
likido Posts 1 Registration date Sunday 7 June 2015 Status Member Last seen 7 June 2015 - 7 Jun 2015 à 22:23
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 - 8 Jun 2015 à 02:59
hi! I have the nokia phone c2-01 is the model and I forgot my security code and its lokced so I am wondering if you can help me to reset it please.. any help????

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 893
8 Jun 2015 à 02:59
Hello,
Greetings,

We are terribly sorry but Kioskea cannot help you to recover your lost password, because you can't prove that you are the legitimate owner. . Everyday computers are stolen, although you may be honest, we do not wish to help potential criminals.

The reasons are explained in this link:

https://ccm.net/faq/9201-why-ccm-doesn-t-recover-lost-passwords

Best regards

Contributor