I cant believe...

Closed
andrijana Posts 1 Registration date Saturday March 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 29, 2009 - Mar 29, 2009 at 11:51 AM
ghostzone Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday March 10, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 20, 2009 - Mar 29, 2009 at 02:49 PM
Hello,my question is:How is it possible someone who is not me create me acount on facebook with my yahoo email and with the same password?i never open facebook,and never create an acount there.i cant believe it when some of my friend told me that i have acount on facebook,becouse i never made it.Please help to understand how is that possible.thank you a lot...

1 response

ghostzone Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday March 10, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 20, 2009
Mar 29, 2009 at 02:49 PM
Hi,
The only way I can think of is that someone hacked your email account for a while or may even be using it. He/she made up a facebook account, just to have fun or meddle with your life for a while but you're lucky that he hasn't blocked your own personal access to your account yet. My sisters account was hacked. Her mails were being sent from her side to her contacts and she had no idea until a friend talked about the mails she was receiving from her. It was embarrasing enough. What more, she found out later that she couldn't access her own mailing account as the hacker changed all the necessary details that could have helped her in retrieving the account again. So, my advice would be change the password u're using right now and also the secret question and answer to be on the safe side as you can access your account at least now. As for the facebook account, you can close it if you like.
Take care,
Bye