- Disable Driving Mode
- How to disable guest mode on chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- IPhone - Disable DFU mode - How-To - iPhone
- Disable Spectator Mode in Counter Strike - How-To - Counter Strike
- Internet Explorer - Disable Protected mode - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Enable the Driving mode - How-To - Samsung
Under "Add Devices" for Bluetooth, you can deselect the devices automatically triggering the Driving Mode. Setting should probably be "Manage Devices", but my bad for not checking it before.Try deleting the paired device.This has usually worked for me in the past when BT devices won't connect with any phone, regardless of OS.