Tor Browser is an internet browser that focuses entirely on user privacy and security. The browser's particular focus is to protect users from having their internet history analysed for information on their interests and behaviour.
- Launch Tor Browser, and click the Tor Browser button > Options:
- Click OK to apply your settings.
- The Tor browser has the NoScript extension by default. What you have to do is to change the security settings to safest. Then, click on the three dots > select the add-ons.
- You can also follow the same steps as for the desktop version of the browser.
- Install a downgraded version of the Onion browser.
- Use Tor browser: download, stay anonymous > Guide
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021 > Guide
- My personal account was disabled [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Internet connected but not working: Windows 10, in browser
- Install & download DuckDuckGo: Chrome, Firefox, app, on iPad
- View the source code of a webpage: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Script to automatically display webpage in fullscreen mode
- How to turn off the safe search on DuckDuckGo?
- DuckDuckGo advanced search: open search results in new tabs
- Remove the reading list: from Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- How to recover passwords: from Chrome, Firefox
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Save web pages on your PC: Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge
- Start.Me: browser extension, Chrome, features
- How to Clear Your Web Browser's Cache?
- How to fix a 403 forbidden error: definition, solutions
- How to turn off Bing search suggestions
- Clear Bing search history
- Disable extensions: in Chrome, in Firefox, in Edge, Safari
- How to reset default browser settings: Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- How to search GIFs on Google