Tor Browser is an internet browser that focuses entirely on user privacy and security. The browser's particular focus is to protect users from having their internet history analysed for information on their interests and behaviour.
- Launch Tor Browser, and click the Tor Browser button > Options:
- Click OK to apply your settings.
- The Tor browser has the NoScript extension by default. What you have to do is to change the security settings to safest. Then, click on the three dots > select the add-ons.
- You can also follow the same steps as for the desktop version of the browser.
- Install a downgraded version of the Onion browser.
- Install & download DuckDuckGo: Chrome, Firefox, app, on iPad
- How to turn off the safe search on DuckDuckGo?
- DuckDuckGo advanced search: open search results in new tabs
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Internet connected but not working: Windows 10, in browser
- View the source code of a webpage: Safari, Chrome, Firefox