Tor Browser is an internet browser that focuses entirely on user privacy and security. The browser's particular focus is to protect users from having their internet history analysed for information on their interests and behaviour.
- Launch Tor Browser, and click the Tor Browser button > Options.
- Click OK to apply your settings.
Write about:config in the Tor browser URL bar. You will get a confirmation message - accept it.
Double click on True to change it to False.
- The Tor browser has the NoScript extension by default. What you have to do is to change the security settings to safest.
- You can also follow the same steps as for the desktop version of the browser.
- Install a downgraded version of the Onion browser.