Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-20094-business-in-a-box

Registration date
Wednesday April 15, 2020
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 20, 2021
an easy-to-use tool for writing business reports, letters, accounting and law docs for your company!
I just started my own business. Business-in-a-Box was recommended by one of my University teachers. I'm very glad I bought it, saved me a lot of time and attorney's fees!
I'm 67 years old, now running my own consultant business (need lots of different documents). I'm really not good with software and computers but Business in a Box is so simple to use, even an old timer like me finds it easy!
They have a new version on the website and it was fast to download it. Very useful stuff there. I did not have any problem to activate after purchase. They offer additional users and lifetime updates with a discount on the first purchase. The only weak point: I tried to install also on my tablet and I could not. It is only for a PC/Mac. The customer support was helpful and stay on the phone until everything was setup and I understood how to use it. A reasonable price for all these docs, considering docs quality. I recommend this product.
View all 6 comments