Business in a Box (User feedback on)

LindaThompson Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday February 7, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 7, 2017 - Feb 7, 2017 at 10:34 AM
Natalia Kudryavtseva Posts 1060 Registration date Wednesday April 15, 2020 Status Administrator Last seen April 11, 2024   - Nov 30, 2020 at 10:26 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-20094-business-in-a-box

Natalia Kudryavtseva Posts 1060 Registration date Wednesday April 15, 2020 Status Administrator Last seen April 11, 2024   1,416
Nov 30, 2020 at 10:26 AM
an easy-to-use tool for writing business reports, letters, accounting and law docs for your company!
I just started my own business. Business-in-a-Box was recommended by one of my University teachers. I'm very glad I bought it, saved me a lot of time and attorney's fees!
I'm 67 years old, now running my own consultant business (need lots of different documents). I'm really not good with software and computers but Business in a Box is so simple to use, even an old timer like me finds it easy!
They have a new version on the website and it was fast to download it. Very useful stuff there. I did not have any problem to activate after purchase. They offer additional users and lifetime updates with a discount on the first purchase. The only weak point: I tried to install also on my tablet and I could not. It is only for a PC/Mac. The customer support was helpful and stay on the phone until everything was setup and I understood how to use it. A reasonable price for all these docs, considering docs quality. I recommend this product.
ClaireO Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 9, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2017
Feb 9, 2017 at 09:12 AM
I have been a very satisfied user since 2004! So great they keep improving Business-in-a-Box year over year – better interface, new documents, new functions. I don't know what I would do without this very useful resource!
LindaThompson Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday February 7, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 7, 2017
Feb 7, 2017 at 10:34 AM
AWESOME SOFTWARE!!!
I just started my own business. Business-in-a-Box was recommended by one of my University teachers. I'm very glad I bought it, saved me a lot of time and attorney's fees!