PAV

Closed
Maribel - May 22, 2009 at 07:18 AM
 poppy - Sep 4, 2009 at 06:31 PM
Hello,
hello i want to know how to uninstall PAV from my computer. i tried lookin in my C drive n i cant seem to locate it but i know its there because it keeps poppin out n its drivin me insane

5 responses

Type C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Uninstall\\PersonalAV\\Uninstall.lnk in the Open: window of Start/Run.
Hi,
this worked on my computer thanks alot it was very anoying!
Thank you bunches Mr. G, I have literally been up all night trying to get this done...you are awesome!
Thank you... indeed you are Mr G or Mr Great!
where is the start/run button
thanks so much....glad you added start run in your comment, I kept putting it in the address bar....thanks again it worked!!!
yashmaur Posts 14 Registration date Tuesday April 15, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 5
May 22, 2009 at 08:31 AM
Hye there. you can use ccleaner to uninstall PAV! this software is better for program which you can't locate
etc123 Posts 5 Registration date Friday August 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 18, 2010
Aug 22, 2009 at 09:29 AM
Follow the removal instructions on this website:

https://www.editboard.com/search/www.geekpolice.net
PERSONAL ANTIVIRUS pav.exe is a cookie on my computer we downloaded AVG program after you downloaded and install it make sure you check cookies all of the boxes if you don't it won't find it, run the scan and when AVG asks you to restart computer after it found 4 infected files on my computer and took care of them (PAV tries one last time to scare you into you into thinking that AVG didnt do it's job when it did! ) Yes RESTART COMPUTER guess what when it restarted and came back on PERSONAL ANTIVIRUS pav.exe is gone so are those annoying pop-ups good luck
Grimest Posts 3 Registration date Saturday July 25, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 26, 2009
Jul 26, 2009 at 04:25 PM
or Control Panal/add-remove programs/pav/uninstall ( pav/what ever its actuall name is)
How do I remove PAV

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Thank you Mr G, you have saved my mental health being permanently affected by PAV