Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 8701 - 8750 of about 12,900
  • dell inspiron Closed

hey frnds i can't on my dell ispiron laptop after my previous sutdown.i remove battery fitted back but still not on if i put it on charge charger led ...

kravindra984 | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jun 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • Can't/Unable to recover Toshiba Satellite U305-S7446 Closed

Hi, Model is stated above. I have 2 discs that comes with the laptop that is used to recover it. Here is what I do: 1. insert disc 1 2. shut...

jehuty | Latest reply: TechMate Jun 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • System recovery Closed

Help! I tried to do a system recovery by pressing alt and f10 together. It worked until I got to the portion where I need to select a drive and partit...

atorjun | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jun 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • Reseting my computer Closed

Really need to reset my computer, got a virus on my dell xps and need a way to wipe my computer to factory setting. I have looked at a few guides all ...

Notaclue29 | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jun 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • Can't turn on Closed

Hai. I have a problem with my laptop. When i press the power button it won't turn on but the caps locks light only blinking. I have tried a lot of tim...

Jivanish Sures | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jun 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • Toshiba Sattelite laptop recovery Closed

Hello, I have this older Toshiba A205-S5000 laptop which crashed a while back, and I haven't had the heart to accept that and part with it. I found ...

claudia | Latest reply: jimbob6562 Jun 5, 2013
    2 replies
  • Toshiba L675-S108 MotherBoard Closed

Hello, I was asked to fix the above mentioned laptop, and when I got it, no power with battery, or without battery, although Battery would be evidn...

ac3mark | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • Asus (N-Series) Function Keys, Some Disabled Closed

My computer went through an update and after it was done, I turned it on and for some reason, some of my function keys stopped working. For example: t...

fullysickgamer | Latest reply: fullysickgamer Jun 5, 2013
    0 replies
  • Laptop not getting started Closed

After pressing the power button, laptop is not getting started. only white light flashes for 2 seconds. pls give a proper solution

swapnilparab03 | Latest reply: carminabigue Jun 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • Flash drive problem Solved/Closed

When I attach my flash drive to my laptop, the flash drive starts to become write protected. I can't delete and rename files. But when I attach it to ...

GyuGeeGee | Latest reply: GyuGeeGee Jun 4, 2013
    4 replies
  • HP Dv6000 can it power up Closed

please i need your help to this laptop, the problem of this laptop i put charger indicate light but is not power up. please i need help

anafi rafiu | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 3, 2013
    1 reply
  • How do I Reset Dell Laptop Closed

I have tried to repair my Dell laptop without success it comes back and says unable to repair, some of my files are missing and I cannot do a system r...

angelafeehan | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jun 3, 2013
    2 replies
  • lap top tv hook up n Closed

I have hooked up the avg and have great picture but no sound. from my ASUS to my Toshiba tv.. I have the setting on P.C and have ran a cable from the ...

mmmmmmmeeeee | Latest reply: mmmmmmmeeeee Jun 2, 2013
    0 replies
  • problems in formatting a flash drive Closed

I have a flash drive that I've been trying to format in which there lots of virus on it,but it gives me the message after attempts that disk protected...

faramola | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 2, 2013
    1 reply
  • laptop won't boot after Ram upgrade Closed

Hi there I have a Toshiba Equium p200 and at the moment it has 3gb of ram of which I would like to upgrade to 4gb. I have already tried but when I do ...

carl t96 | Latest reply: carl t96 Jun 2, 2013
    0 replies
  • Blank laptop Closed

Please my Samsung laptop is blank evn though my power button is on.please help me.its just a month old.my brother believes that it's a virus

Bettysackey | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • power off still not coming on Closed

My gateway NE56R31u had a power off. I have tried the 30 sec press holding power button before pouting in th power cable and later the battery and its...

danboat | Latest reply: danboat Jun 1, 2013
    0 replies
  • how to access internet on my iphone Closed

please i cannot access the Internet on my iphone 4s and i am being told that it is fake and yet when i check the fake iphones my phone does not look l...

angel addy | Latest reply: Ambucias May 31, 2013
    1 reply
  • my compaqCQ57 Closed

My laptop compaqCQ57 I turn it on but it shows blank on my screen and all the lights are on bt the screen is black plis help me it last to show me a b...

obivincent | Latest reply: jack4rall May 31, 2013
    3 replies
  • shutting down automatically Closed

Hi My system is shutting down after 5-10min automatically and it is given me a seroius problem Kindly help me out Thanks

DMI007 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 31, 2013
    1 reply
  • how can i find a num lock key in my dell laptop 5520 Solved/Closed

hi friends! i have not found num lock key on my laptop keyboard dell 5520 please plz,,, tell me the way................

nicksdsc | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 31, 2013
    2 replies
  • Asus k52f Closed

Poor computer has been thru heck and still had been working for quite a few years. it fell on floor and disc drive broke and dog ate it, had no power ...

jacquelyn jo | Latest reply: jacquelyn jo May 31, 2013
    0 replies
  • I have problem with my HP dv6458se laptop? Closed

Hello, I don't know how to fix this problem. When i turn the computer everything that suppose to light up lights up in blue but the screen is black...

milliom23 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • TOSHIBA P5050 NOT WORKING Closed

I installed new display drivers, and my p5050 worked fine, till shut down. since then my laptop wont do anything, except for the power light coming on...

HELPME1432 | Latest reply: HELPME1432 May 29, 2013
    6 replies
  • My laptop hp dv6000 powers on but mkes a sound n does nt display Closed

My laptop turns on keypad shows blue light bt does nt display and it makes a sound plz what can i do cause engr had worked on it twice nw bt d problem...

Lilmora | Latest reply: jack4rall May 28, 2013
    1 reply
  • lost icons and start bar Closed

Hi, Have a Dell computer that had an error Explorer.exe and I was able to get rid of that, but still have no icons or start bar Just wallpaper scre...

SUNFLOWERLADY62 | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 28, 2013
    2 replies
  • Toshiba Satellite windows 8 ------- poor sound Closed

Hello, having received help for my previous problem and found that the problem is cured, I am now hoping that some kind soul can help with...

saabmaniow | Latest reply: saabmaniow May 27, 2013
    2 replies
  • pls help! windows XP laptop suddenly shut down & not turning on. Closed

I have an HP dv2130 laptop, with windows xp installed. I was working on my laptop, while it was being charged. Then suddenly it just turned off, an...

yash.n | Latest reply: Ambucias May 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • CD/DVD drive in my Del 1525 not working Closed

MY CD/DVD drive is not reading anything when any cd/dvd is inserted

chanchalb | Latest reply: MasterChiefHalo May 24, 2013
    2 replies
  • Unable to boot Closed

I have a Dell Studio 1558 laptop which was working fine and suddenly a day when i started the laptop the power light glows on and the screen also gets...

coolyash | Latest reply: MasterChiefHalo May 24, 2013
    4 replies
  • inspiron gives the welcome sound and screen then all goes grey Closed

My inspiron gives the welcome sound and screen then all goes grey.This happened after updating Adobe.

ASTAF | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Dell Install Windows XP On to a HDD without an OS Solved/Closed

I have a Dell Lattitude 2500 And it's HDD has no OS, I tried installing Windows XP on to it and it won't boot the disk first even though i have it boo...

MasterChiefHalo | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Acer Aspire one D255-2509 Closed

Hello, having problems with my Acer Aspire one netbook. When it is turned on it shows that windows is setting up and it never does anything. I can't...

Shafer | Latest reply: MasterChiefHalo May 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • computer not turn on Closed

hi. 2,3 days ago my laptop battery get low and it turn off(hibernate) i try to do everything but nothings happen. i read the method to hard reset the...

captainex | Latest reply: captainex May 23, 2013
    0 replies
  • use of two windows Solved/Closed

may i use window 8 when i am already using window 7

bhim singh | Latest reply: jack4rall May 23, 2013
    7 replies
  • how partition/division on local disc Closed

hello, awesome!! my 1st question got the answer from you.. thank you so much for solving my problem.. i got another one more question.. how to m...

paben paul | Latest reply: carminabigue May 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • My computer always shutting down in every single minutes. Closed

Hi, My question is what is the main reason why my computer is automatically shutting down every time I'm using it for about 10-15 mins suddenly shutt...

Wildtulip74 | Latest reply: carminabigue May 22, 2013
    2 replies
  • Dell Inspiron 1545 startup problem Closed

Hey, my dell inspiron 1545 is having a weird problem when starting up. When I press the power button it goes to the standard first screen with the...

rhydianf | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • Dell Desktop-only background predicament Closed

Dell Inspiron laptop is on background only, no taskbar, no icons. I've tried Ctrl+Alt+Del, and nothing happened. I've hit the Windows button. Nothing ...

IHI546 | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 21, 2013
    2 replies
  • Laptop Screen Issue Closed

My laptop screen has been acting up for a month now. I replaced my laptop screen 6 or so months ago due to it being broke and everything was ok up unt...

MilGoe10 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 21, 2013
    3 replies
  • Dell laptop HDMI to TV won't work anymore Closed

Hello, I have a dell laptop N5050 I used to watch movies trough my HDMI from my Laptop to my HDTV everything went fine until, but now when I plug ...

SarahCraine | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 20, 2013
    2 replies
  • Gateway Over heating & shutting down Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Gateway M675 that over heats and shuts down. I took it to a repair shop and they took out one of my 512 ram chips and replaced it wi...

Jed | Latest reply: Greeny15390 May 18, 2013
    5 replies
  • Defragement Closed

My hp laptop wont defragment after analyzing.It stays at 0% until I give up (hours later)

mrtnmn33 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • Dell Latitude D530 won't power up; adapter blinks Closed

Hello, New to this forum/site. Saw a solved similar problem here https://ccm.net/forum/affich-129005-dell-d600-when-turn-on-green-lights-flash but ...

SlowLane | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 17, 2013
    3 replies
  • Laptop fell, no longer working properly Closed

So last night my Asus N81Vg fell from about 3 feet flat onto tile and at first it was fine. Then, opening too many tabs in opera caused massive slowdo...

temperusmaximus | Latest reply: jack4rall May 17, 2013
    5 replies
  • My Toshiba laptop will not boot up Solved/Closed

My Toshiba laptop comes up with a black screen with an option of F2 or F12 neither of which work. I cannot get it into safe mode anymore, when i did ...

Jiff50 | Latest reply: Jiff50 May 17, 2013
    2 replies
  • Anti-thief lock Closed

I purchased my Dell inspiron last July for a University. I was set up & ready to go. I used it for classes. Went on Thanksgiving break & when I went b...

flopucky | Latest reply: Ambucias May 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • Msi A6200 Closed

I just want to know,if you know why my laptop keeps shutting itself down. I've. Tried replacing the battery also got a laptop fan still it shuts down....

mwilcoxson | Latest reply: jack4rall May 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • system Closed

what is the system requirement for a gamers? OS: CPU: RAM: Disc Drive: Hard Drive: Video: Sound: Input: Video Card: buying a new...

kelvin the kids | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • Power surge ...laptop won't open up Solved/Closed

We had a power surge. Tried to start up Toshiba laptop by holding down start button but it won't come on. Tried taking battery out, and disconnecting...

RBKJAHS | Latest reply: RBKJAHS May 16, 2013
    3 replies