Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9701 - 9750 of about 12,900
  • connecting two laptops Closed

Hello, Please help me. I am trying to connect an laptop with a faulty screen to a new laptop in order to see vital info on the old computer. I ha...

julesie78 | Latest reply: jack4rall Jan 8, 2011
    1 reply
  • The laptop keeps restarting itself without showing the desktop. Closed

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop it only shows the toshiba logo then windows xp logo it shows a black screen without showing the desktop then it resta...

HLR | Latest reply: rickster Jan 6, 2011
    1 reply
  • Laptop shuts down and says replace battery?? Closed

Hello, I'm just wondering what it means when my laptop shuts down, but it turns on but it says my battery ocupacity is low and that I need to repl...

Alice. | Latest reply: jack4rall Jan 5, 2011
    1 reply
  • Laptop turns on then ...auto off ! LCD blank Closed

Hello, I have HP laptop dv6000 for 5 years, now getting problem: Laptop turns on for a few seconds and then shuts down. No video appears on the s...

Maika | Latest reply: pcsces Jan 5, 2011
    2 replies
  • how to connect my laptop to TV ? Closed

Hello, hi everyone , i was trying to connect my laptop to my LCD TV using HDMI to 3 RCA cable but I couldn't , hope someone can help plzzzz C...

kojee | Latest reply: TheTechGuys Jan 4, 2011
    1 reply
  • Can not see the camera files on laptop Closed

Hello, I Azeem, i have my memory card stick of Sony Cybershot camera, when i insert the memory card stick on my laptop through card slot, kaspersk...

zim | Latest reply: jack4rall Jan 3, 2011
    1 reply
  • hooking up laptop to tv Closed

Hello, i got my lab top hooked up to my tv with an HDMI cord, i can get the picture but i cant get any sound. what am i doing wrong? Configur...

mark | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • I don't had a driver for my laptop.. Closed

Hello, Good day... I'm Norvin Erea do you have a driver for Laptop heres the model... brandname : Packard bell model : Hera G Pleas...

erea08 | Latest reply: erea08 Dec 29, 2010
    2 replies
  • Laptop now working Solved/Closed

Hello, Thanks very much for the words of wisdom from the people in this forum and your wordsof advice worked. The stry was I have a compaq lapt...

DAZA | Latest reply: brianwhitt77 Dec 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • Check signal cable connectin laptop to TV Solved/Closed

Hello, My laptop is a HP, running windows 7. I cannot get a signal on my samsung TV. I tried most options I found on other forums, e.g. fn +...

Arjan | Latest reply: Arjan Dec 29, 2010
    2 replies
  • Freezing Laptop problems! Closed

Hello, Whilst I am at home, I remove the battery from my Samsung R540 as not to waste it. The ohter day the AC power cord was accidentally pulled...

dinoz0r | Latest reply: jack4rall Dec 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop automatically turned off Closed

while i was using my laptop,it automatically turned off without any warning...now when i plugged in ,the battery indicator in laptop flashes red and g...

Newa | Latest reply: jerm Dec 27, 2010
    2 replies
  • Gateway laptop won't charge or turn on Closed

Hello, Just got a used laptop from a friend, the battery is new, but now when I try to turn it on it won't even start up. Even with the battery plugg...

Anza9996 | Latest reply: btechs77 Dec 27, 2010
    2 replies
  • Thoshiba L300-17v laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a thoshiba L300-17v (modal no. PSLBOE-06M01HAR) laptop windos XP. But I lost my restore factory setting folder when I format my syst...

saji | Latest reply: saji Dec 27, 2010
    2 replies
  • Laptop DV5 Closed

Hello, I have DV5 Laptop But now i am facing some problem with my laptop when i start the laptop will appear the HP display and i can open also s...

Shahnawaz | Latest reply: jack4rall Dec 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • SD camera format not recognized by laptop Closed

Hello, I formatted my PNY SD card in my Canon T2i Digital SLR camera. Now my laptop/pc won't recognize it. I had to return the SD card to the came...

Tom S | Latest reply: Ambucias Dec 26, 2010
    3 replies
  • dell laptop replace the backlight or inverter Closed

I got an email from jack4rall - thank you so much for helping. is it possible to replace the backlight or inverter board in my laptop without too...

sara | Latest reply: jack4rall Dec 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop display Closed

Hello, i am using windows vista in my laptop, some time when i am working with laptop suddenly the display goes to balck and after few seconds it wi...

jas | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop-tv hook-up Closed

Hello, Hooked-up my hp (pavilion dv2000) to sony bravia XBR using HD15 male to male vga cable and audio cable (connected to s/pdif). there was no pr...

darcy | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop Closed

Hello, I wish to buy a good laptop for multipurpose use. My budget is Rs. 42000/. Anyone please give me the full configuration of good one. Thanks...

syamlal4 | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop issue Closed

Hello, i am having a problem restarting my laptop after doing a restore on it, it is a toshiba a55-s106 and all i get is a black screen with a curse...

sheilat | Latest reply: cordovac Dec 20, 2010
    12 replies
  • laptop cannot detect bluetoooth,wi fi devices Closed

Hello, it had been over a week that i noticed that my laptop is unable to detect any wi fi or bluetoooth devices... please help me ... ...

torress | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 19, 2010
    5 replies
  • metal part in my laptop to fit charger? Closed

Hello, My name is Danielle and the medal part to fit my laptop broke and can I can not fit the Charger in.. My uncle tried to help me but he co...

Danielle.fet... | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop toshiba serial number 78344463q Closed

Hello, please help me to format the laptop above , i dont have the product recovery cd many thanks Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet ...

akacha | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Reset my Toshiba Laptop A205-S5812 Closed

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop that needs to be reset to the factory settings and I do not have any of the cds is there a way for me to reset it w...

IhatewhenIca... | Latest reply: ihatewhenIcan'tfixitmyself Dec 13, 2010
    4 replies
  • put my data back on the front of my laptop Closed

Hello, Please, how do i put my data back on the front of my laptop, thanks in advance. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

sissie | Latest reply: Katy Dec 13, 2010
    2 replies
  • external monitor with laptop only shows d-top Closed

Hello, I have an old tablet PC with an external monitor (9-pin connector). The desktop shows on the external monitor, but none of the items. Nor d...

misterkel | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 13, 2010
    4 replies
  • laptop wont turn on Closed

Hello, hi,my laptop turns on but then screen goes black with just the cursor. i have tried the safe mode but this stll happens, i cant downloa...

jimmy | Latest reply: Ambucias Dec 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • cannot hear sound from my laptop Closed

Hello, I cannot hear sound from my laptop although, i have installed appropriate drivers but still the sound is not coming. Could you provide me a...

Haroon | Latest reply: micheal Dec 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • problem with dell laptop Closed

Hello, i have this problem with my dell laptop.when switched on the screen is blank.but when i connect it to a monitor it works well and ...

mola | Latest reply: tbigkalo Dec 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop is not powering on. Closed

Hello, Hoping someone can help: My ASUS A6403KM notebook does not power up. When I turn the power on the lights come on for quick second and the...

Avinash | Latest reply: Aly Tehhero Thedgerow Dec 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Using Laptop as Desktop Solved/Closed

I have an Acer Aspire 5553 which I want to use partly at home as a desktop, with seperate keyboard, screen and mouse. With my old Compaq I could shu...

Ken | Latest reply: imateski Dec 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • compaq 610 laptop letter c Closed

Hello, i have hp compaq 610 laptop and it has developed some problems,key letter c does not work what might be the problem? pliz help.

jones | Latest reply: imateski Dec 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • No TV sound from laptop videostream Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba A505-s6005. Videostream to TV works well But I only have sound coming from Laptop not TV. Need help. Thanks. Configurat...

JimboS | Latest reply: pcsces Dec 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to format a Dell Laptop Closed

Does anyone know how to reformat a dell laptop, I have been installing Operating System for 4 times and the 5th attempt was not successful and it gets...

mark | Latest reply: brianwhitt77 Dec 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop is not loading Closed

Hello, I have a Dell laptop, when turned on it just continues loading the Microsoft corporation screen which normally comes up for 5 seconds then co...

evenz | Latest reply: jack4rall Dec 4, 2010
    3 replies
  • laptop problem Closed

Hello, my compaq laptop is not turn on. i dont know my laptop screen is blank plz help me thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Ex...

vaibhau | Latest reply: Ambucias Dec 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dv6 laptop crashes when playing games Closed

Hello, my laptop has issues whenever I'm in a game - WoW, CoD, anything that takes any kind of graphical power. I don't even have to do much ingam...

Katstodian | Latest reply: Supersumo Dec 3, 2010
    3 replies
  • laptop faulty Closed

hi i recently borrowed a laptop from a friend untill i got a new one and it worked for a wile then i went away for 3 days and now it wont work. it is ...

lee | Latest reply: lee Nov 28, 2010
    2 replies
  • Can I play from my MP3 through mylaptop? Closed

Hello, I am new to the mp3 world - can I play the music on my mp3 through the speakers on my laptop? Thanks. Configuration: Windows Vista / Fi...

JoeLaRosa | Latest reply: pcsces Nov 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need Help With Reformatting My Laptop Closed

Hello, My laptop is a dell latitude d600. Somehow it keeps freezing and I have to restart it by pressing the power button. I think it may be becau...

Cataylor104 | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • my acer aspire one laptop wont go on w/o plug Closed

Hello, I have had an acer aspire one laptop for about a year now and one day it stopped switching on if the plug wasn't in. ive tried taking out...

philippa | Latest reply: Dremorain Nov 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • hp laptop problems Solved/Closed

Hello, i have hp pavilion dv4-1225dx , when i start my laptop the screen goes blank, initially fan starts but later on it nearly stops and caps lock...

sanjay | Latest reply: jack4rall Nov 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • My hp laptop wont turn on Closed

Hello, hi i am using my HP dv2000 laptop from 3 years i dont have any problem but now it started giving me trouble, when i turned on i heard 2 beeps...

vino | Latest reply: jack4rall Nov 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Faulty Laptop Tx2500 Closed

hiii.. i have one laptop pavillion tx2500... but got problem with the lcd... when i open the power button, bios hp was display is a few second n...

azamfeez | Latest reply: pcsces Nov 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless laptop and PC Solved/Closed

Hello, I have my wireless laptop connection working well but want my PC to be able to connnect to internet as well. I am not sure which cords to put...

greg | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop wont turn on Closed

Hello, i have a gaet way laptop the bottom lights will tur on but nothing ells will could you guys help me im in way over my head with my mom abou...

knighthawk | Latest reply: pcsces Nov 22, 2010
    3 replies
  • No soundin my laptop Closed

Hello, I have no sound or audio drivers installed in my laptop what should i do to get audio on my laptop.please help me out. I am from India Co...

soccerfreak | Latest reply: Saiju Nov 22, 2010
    11 replies
  • HDMI no sound in tv when i connect my laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, hello how are you, I have a question that unfortunately nobody has been able to help me, I have a laptop acer aspire 5536 with windows 7 and ...

JUL14N | Latest reply: JUL14N Nov 21, 2010
    2 replies
  • external monitor for my laptop Closed

Hello, how do I turn on the external monitor. I already have it connected, how do I turn it on. Thank you very much Configuration: Windows 7 / F...

bonnie | Latest reply: jack4rall Nov 21, 2010
    1 reply