Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9801 - 9850 of about 12,900
  • Toshiba laptop keeps shutting down/no boot Closed

Hello, My Toshiba yesterday was working fine when all of a sudden it just shut down. When I turned the power back on i got as far as the select...

debisbcomp | Latest reply: Jim Oct 12, 2010
    3 replies
  • laptop hang Closed

Hello, my laptop is hang when i open.its not open any progremme even my computer and start menu is also not open please solve this problem its urge...

ikku | Latest reply: jack4rall Oct 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop not starting up - getting errors Closed

When i turn my laptop on it comes up with the welcome screen, and where you log on, and i type my password in etc, and then instead of going on, all y...

RLM | Latest reply: marsbar Oct 9, 2010
    5 replies
  • Sony mp4 NWZ-E443 can't open on laptop!! Closed

Hello, I have installed windows 7 ultimate on laptop and when i connect my walkman on the laoptop i have the message (on sony mp4 player): connect...

corade | Latest reply: Nagaraj Oct 7, 2010
    2 replies
  • Help Acer 5315 Laptop not charging Closed

Hello, My laptop won't charge - it was plugged in yesterday and the icon that shows that the battery is charging suddenly disappeared. I wiggled it...

cate3110 | Latest reply: 666boogerwang Oct 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop wont boot up Closed

Hello, my hp g6000 will not boot up for sum strange reason I didn't use it for a few month n now the fans arnt even kickin it just displays the on but...

w | Latest reply: jack4rall Oct 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Asus Laptop is not Charging Closed

Hello, Hey My Problem is my laptop is not charging and now is off i unplugged all the Ac Adapter the battery all and let it like that for 5 days (...

Kmasterz12 | Latest reply: moumins Oct 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Asus laptop ....new ....keeps freezing Closed

Hello, I bought my daughter an Asus laptop for her studies. She has had it 4 weeks, 3 of which she was on holiday and didn't have it with her. ...

Patricia | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • Laptop shut off what to do? Closed

Hello, My laptop has recently shut off after I went to school I left it on but when I came home is was off . I have tried the pull out battery and...

AshleyWillin... | Latest reply: ralphen Oct 4, 2010
    3 replies
  • my hp laptop won't start Closed

Hello, my laptop was on it's sleep mode, and i accidently turned it on thinking that it was already turned off, and now when i click on the power butt...

Sayen | Latest reply: ralphen Oct 4, 2010
    2 replies
  • Cant Remeber My Password Compaq Laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Compaq Laptop with Windows Vista. I had a password, but I recently changed it, and I moved my laptop into the study and never logged ...

Georgie | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 4, 2010
    2 replies
  • Esystem 3085 laptop drivers. Closed

Hi my friend has given me his esystem 3085 laptop to repair. I ended up having to re install windows xp home, which was a success worked fine for a fe...

redsmufc | Latest reply: redsmufc Oct 4, 2010
    3 replies
  • Gateway laptop wifi - not working Closed

Hello, How do i fix a gateway laptop's wifi. It used to work now all of a sudden it stopped working. What could be the problem and please plea...

vision00 | Latest reply: vision00 Oct 3, 2010
    2 replies
  • my acer 5431 laptop turned itself off Closed

Hello, my acer 5431 laptop turned itself off now it wont turn on no pwer light comeon nothing i tried ti power up with the battery out and onlythe...

bubbles2693 | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 3, 2010
    2 replies
  • Reformat Laptop Toshiba Satellite P25-S477 Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the Satellite P25-S477 laptop and I am trying to reformat to its factory condition. I was given this computer from my grandma and I ...

James | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 3, 2010
    3 replies
  • laptop to tv Closed

Hello, when i plug my vga cable to me laptop the screen goes blank and my tv says unsuppoted . i have used it befor and it worked fine and now all of ...

deedee | Latest reply: deedee Oct 2, 2010
    0 replies
  • Touchpad on Acer laptop not working Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an Acer laptop with a synaptics V7.2 touchpad. My left click button has stopped working, it works if you press really hard so there ...

Lauren | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • My Laptop Wont Startup Closed

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 910 Laptop Is having some difficultys, as in i turn it on the dell load screen pops up then after that the screen turns this b...

keanu | Latest reply: wyaat Sep 30, 2010
    3 replies
  • laptop wont turn on Closed

Hello, i have a M76S laptop that wont turn on, the only time it will turn on is if i remove the battery but once i put the battery back in it only t...

billy | Latest reply: boston.guy22 Sep 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • My laptop turned off,and wont turn back on. Closed

Hello, I have an acer 6935 g which was working perfectly but now all of a sudden when i was plugged in and using my notebook it turned off as if the ...

Camel | Latest reply: Pink Sep 30, 2010
    2 replies
  • Laptop just died...power/battery??? Closed

Hey, Yesterday, while I was just doing normal stuff on my Asus F3-JR laptop it just shutdown instantly. No warning or anything. At the moment, there ...

shaun111 | Latest reply: matt Sep 29, 2010
    7 replies
  • laptop does not work ocassionaly Closed

Hello, My Hp Compac laptop is 14 months old. Since last month it is having a problem. Sometimes When I press the power button the computer does no...

Lekshmi | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • cannot hear the sound from my laptop Closed

Hello, i am sunil.i am using compaq laptop.All of a sudden i cannot hear the sound from my laptop.But when i am using headphone i am able to hear the...

sunil | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • e-book laptop not recognizing sony NWZ-E334 Closed

Hello, I WOULD LIKE HELP ON HOW TO HAVE MP3 PLAYER BE RECOGINZED ON LAPTOP SO I CAN PUT MUSIC AND PICS ON IT. I THINK I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, WHAT ...

haley | Latest reply: rey007360 Sep 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • Problem with my laptop Closed

Hello, Hi friends I am siva I have problem with my laptop s10-2 lenovo. I bought this laptop in feb 10 after 5 months my laptop taken 3rd partit...

siva | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 28, 2010
    5 replies
  • E-System laptop CD-ROM Closed

Hello, ive got an e-system laptop ad my disk drive wont work ive tryed everything Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

benr | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 28, 2010
    3 replies
  • do SATA-2 harddrives work on a SATA-1 laptop? Closed

i have an old hp laptop and the harddrive recently died on me......im looking to buy a new harddrive but need to know if SATA-2 harddrives work on a S...

Dizzle | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Connect my laptop to my TV Closed

Hello Im trying to connect my laptop Sony Vaio to my smasung series 7 LCD IT looks like the laptop is seeing the TV as it says that there is another...

Bennocoopers | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 26, 2010
    3 replies
  • laptop keypad problem Solved/Closed

Hello, hi everytime im typing the letter dd 2 dds are coming up if u press anyother letter 1 letter comes up and then avter a vew seconds it starts ...

eugene | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 25, 2010
    4 replies
  • no sound in laptop, Closed

Hello, Hi sir When i make a call through skype & free call, there is no sound from other end in laptop. But i am able to hear in TV through laptop....

rathika | Latest reply: phOshOrOfik Sep 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • frozen arrow Toshiba laptop Closed

Hello, The arrow on my Toshiba laptop has frozen. No matter how I touch the pad nothing happens. I think I need to unlock something. Any help ...

Marianne | Latest reply: phOshOrOfik Sep 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • HP palilion dv6000 laptop continuous restart Closed

Hello, i have hp pavilion dv6000 laptop. 2 years back i bought it . upto now it i won't get any problem but yesterday i installed vista OS and some ...

madhu.k | Latest reply: Rajiv Sep 24, 2010
    2 replies
  • Laptop to TV via HDMI - poor audio quality Closed

Hello, I've read all the info around "no-sound" via HDMI from laptop to TV but I have a different problem. Visual is great but the sound quality ...

SuzyQ | Latest reply: Saman.tha Sep 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop will not reboot properly Closed

Good day I was wondering if somebody could assist me in a problem I am having with my laptop. It runs windows XP but will not reboot properly. It see...

turtlefreak | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • video disappear from laptop to tv in between. Solved/Closed

Hello, Dear sir, When I watch a movie online through hdmi cable, I am able to see only for 10 minutes. After that video disappear on tv screen...

rathika | Latest reply: rathika Sep 23, 2010
    3 replies
  • My laptop wont start anymore!?! Closed

Hello, ok i was on my laptop, on facebook using Firefox, then suddenly my computer shut down! I put the cord in let it charge all night and it sti...

terllgray2011 | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 23, 2010
    2 replies
  • I can't turn on my NEC laptop Closed

Hello, My laptop is NEC I'm having a problem turning it on. When i push the on button the lights go on but i can't see anything on the screen an...

cathy | Latest reply: dandy Sep 23, 2010
    3 replies
  • Connect Laptop to tv Closed

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop to my tv the cables i am using are 6'VGA cable HD15M to 3RCA i have a flate screen hd tv my computer is a tos...

Jessie | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • acer aspire 5732z laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, hai to all,im using acer aspire 5732z laptop.i didnt get driver cd to my laptop.i like to use win xp in my laptop.and i want to partition...

shravan kumar | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop Shutdown problem Solved/Closed

"I am using sony vaio VGNCR343N laptop from 2009 may onwards.. Now i have problem that it turn off randomnly without any reason. if turn off problem s...

jithin | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 20, 2010
    4 replies
  • connecting phone internet to my laptop. Closed

Hello, hi i m azeem from bahrain i m using nokia 5800 express music & i want to use it as a modem with my laptop i have bluetooth already in my lapt...

Azeem | Latest reply: ukk Sep 19, 2010
    3 replies
  • connected laptop to tv now no picture Closed

Hello, I connected my laptop to my lcd samsung via monitor cable I had picture but i closed my laptop now I cant get the picture back up. When I res...

Gage | Latest reply: Dollarrocks Sep 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Spastic Laptop Key Closed

Hello, for some reason whenever i press my "w" key my laptop keyboard continues to put down w repeatedly by itself. I've tried unattaching the w key a...

NN712 | Latest reply: brianwhitt77 Sep 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • hp laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, today morning i wake up and i cannot log in my laptop the keys seemd not to be working at at all im using my mom pc to chat with my frien...

samuel | Latest reply: netsa77 Sep 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • compaq laptop beep sound Solved/Closed

Hello Sir, I have compaq laptop and operting system I used Windows XP nowdays before starting my laptop it's give beep sound how to remove and what...

Neelam | Latest reply: Gervarod Sep 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • I can't format my laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, I have Windows vista home basic, I wanted to format my laptop but after the press any key to boot from cd,it load some windows files and ...

Xviin | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop connection Closed

Hello, I have successfully connected my laptop to my TV but still there is no sound at all from it. Tell me what I should do. Thnx. Configurati...

XenaChy | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • overheating of laptop Closed

Hello, sir the problem of overheating pesists when i bought my laptop(compac cq40).whenever i charge my pc,it gives overheating noise and when i touch...

jyotimoi | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • hdmi laptop to tv Closed

Hello, please can you help,i have great picture but sound only on laptop. i use hdmi cable Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

steve | Latest reply: drgremohack Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop Key problem1 Closed

Hello, jklm op come as 1230 6*. Someone suggested to press the Numlock key. I cant find "Numlock" that I can release. Please help!!! The OS is Wi...

bhavshri | Latest reply: drgremohack Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply