Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9851 - 9900 of about 12,900
  • Laptop Key problem1 Closed

Hello, jklm op come as 1230 6*. Someone suggested to press the Numlock key. I cant find "Numlock" that I can release. Please help!!! The OS is Wi...

bhavshri | Latest reply: drgremohack Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop stops charging and blinks Closed

Hello, A few months after getting my Cyberpower laptop, a charging problem started. The charger would be connected, and at first, the laptop would c...

YamiNoJigoku | Latest reply: YamiNoJigoku Sep 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • Acer 5315 Laptop won't boot to windows Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Acer Laptop 5315, when I turn on it takes forever (over 15mins) to boot to log in page. then after log in it takes like 1/2 hour t...

lost | Latest reply: lost Sep 11, 2010
    6 replies
  • sound on my laptop Closed

Hello, i have a dell laptop and when i play anything there isnt any sound. i went to the volume control and tried to open it and it says "there are ...

Etwon | Latest reply: jack4rall Sep 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • hdmi laptop to rca 5 component hd tv Closed

Hello, i tried to connect my laptop to my tv and i cant switch the computer image to the tv because the laptop doesnt detect any additionnal video...

nelyt999 | Latest reply: nelyt999 Sep 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • Help fix my laptop please! Closed

Hello, Everytime i click on anything like the internet or anything like that it comes up with a box saying open with and you have to click the icon...

chlo | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 8, 2010
    6 replies
  • Swap Laptop and Receiver on TV using HDMI Closed

Hello, How can I swap between my laptop HP dv4 and my satellite receiver on Sony Bravia TV. the two devices are connected to the TV by HDMI Cab...

Bassel Kardan | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • HP laptop LCD won't work, external won't work Closed

Hello, I have a hp g60 laptop that had a broken lcd screen. I found the replacement screen online, bought it, replaced it. Now, when i go to turn ...

neema | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 8, 2010
    2 replies
  • Toshiba laptop won't load Closed

Hello, I am having problems with my laptop. I try to load up my laptop then it gets stuck on a black screen with a white _ which normally flashes b...

Katie | Latest reply: nancy0123 Sep 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Sound from my SonyVaioLaptop doesn't go to TV Closed

Hello, I have this Sony Vaio Laptop and i connect the image to the Tv through VGA cable and the sound from the laptop headphones hole to the 2 whi...

bennystan | Latest reply: bennystan Sep 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Laptop forgotten password Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a toshiba satellite lap top. i gave it to my 9 yr old since i replaced it with a new one. he reset the password and forgot what he ...

allend | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • No sound from HDTV with laptop connected Closed

I was just wondering if someone could help me out. I have an samsung HDTV and a cheap Compaq Presario laptop. I get no sound from the TV when the ca...

Nick | Latest reply: mysterry60 Sep 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • scrolling on the laptop Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 how do you slow down the scroll on a laptop, you barely touch mine and it jumps t...

none | Latest reply: mysterry60 Sep 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • the laptop is beeping and not responding!!!!! Closed

Hello computer people,..... i got a lenovo laptop.. it starts making weird sounds and not responds... please help... it would mean alot to us, and...

Coleen | Latest reply: netsa77 Sep 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • about laptop Closed

Hello, my hp laptop dv 7 my keyboard volume indicator is not workung pls Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

fraklin | Latest reply: goodscoolsqj Sep 3, 2010
    2 replies
  • my acer aspire laptop is hanged Closed

Hello,i have acer aspire 5715z laptop.my laptop is hanged it could not open any program or file.pl z tell me about this problem Configuration:...

adnan | Latest reply: mysterry60 Sep 3, 2010
    3 replies
  • water goes into my laptop power ON,no display Closed

Hello, water goes into my laptop power ON,no display my laptop hp pavilion dv2000.pls can you give some idea to help me

Banzobii | Latest reply: nancy0123 Sep 3, 2010
    2 replies
  • toshiba laptop won't start, power light on Closed

Hello, Toshiba laptop: will not power up, on/off switch has no effect. However the light on the power switch stays on, will not go off. Depressin...

Maka | Latest reply: mysterry60 Sep 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop wont switch on Closed

Hello, my sons laptop wont switch on ethier with battery or mains please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

martine | Latest reply: martine Sep 2, 2010
    2 replies
  • window's xp toshiba laptop Closed

Hello, when i turn on my laptop it saids pre-boot execution envioronmen also,pxe-e61 media test failure check cable and pxe-mof exiting pxe rom. wha...

llovergirl2 | Latest reply: mysterry60 Sep 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • My laptop only turns on in safe mode. please Closed

Hello, I recently formatted my acer aspire one laptop due to virus. it was fine but now it wont turn on at all. it gives options to turn it on on sa...

s0divine | Latest reply: vicky_pramanik Sep 2, 2010
    2 replies
  • no sound on hp laptop Closed

Hello, my hp laptop no longer plays sound from the speakers and no sounds is available when there are headphones in when i click on the volume ic...

prada23 | Latest reply: jack4rall Sep 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Acer laptop monitor broken .. Closed

Hello, I have an acer aspire and the monitor is broken. I connected an external monitor to it, did a system restore with CD and when the prompt w...

TC | Latest reply: TC Aug 31, 2010
    2 replies
  • Having several problems with a vista laptop. Closed

Hello, I have a dell insprion M1530 with windows vista. Two days ago everything was running smoothly i awake the next day to see my laptop wont get ...

Soccerstar21 | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 31, 2010
    1 reply
  • Hp laptop doesnt start...up Closed

Hello, i hav hp pavillion dv series...with window vista.. i left mine laptop on sleep mode den went smwhere ..wen i came bak..it is turnd off..af...

Rohit Jindal | Latest reply: Rohit JIndal Aug 31, 2010
    3 replies
  • Connecting Acer Laptop to normal TV Closed

Hello, I need to know how I can and what I need to put my laptop on my TV. My TV is a normal TV that have the 3 colored cords. My labtop is Acer ...

John | Latest reply: alpesh Aug 31, 2010
    3 replies
  • speaker not working in hp pavilion dv4 laptop Closed

Hello, Hi, every thing was working perfectly fine till the time i update my vista to sp2. well i did't update sp2 completely, i cancelled it o...

Sam | Latest reply: Sam Aug 30, 2010
    2 replies
  • Laptop doesn't start up when I open it Closed

Hello, I'm new at all this....can you tell me what to do when my laptop doesn't start up when I open it (yes, power light is on but screen stays black...

paula | Latest reply: cha_mps Aug 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dell laptop Closed

Hello, My computer will not even come on with the power cord. The laptop is only a year old. I have already replace the power cord. Is my battery bad...

Tina | Latest reply: xpcman Aug 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • no display on compaque presario v6000 laptop Closed

Hello, my laptop is blinking when i press the on buton. the fans become working.all the main hardware has bee checked and are ok. please solve my p...

zahoor | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 29, 2010
    2 replies
  • HP Laptop no sound yellow question mark Closed

Hello, hi have a hp laptop and few daya back the sound went kaput there is a yellow question mark in the media access controller and it says th...

mark | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • ports for my toshiba laptop not working Closed

Hello, ports for my toshiba laptop not working Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.11

teresa | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Hp laptop speakers playback sounds issues Closed

Hello, can someone help me with my problem. I'm using a Hp Dv4 and i haven't had any problems with my laptop until today right after installing some u...

Eugenehoh | Latest reply: greentech07 Aug 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Connecting my Toshiba laptop to my lcd tv Closed

Hi, I have a Toshiba L550-S5984 with only a VGA output. I would like to connect my laptop to my sharp lcd tv. My laptop only has the female VGA output...

Morb | Latest reply: jackieeb Aug 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop freeze after entering password Closed

i have a gateway P-6860FX laptop and vista 64bit OS. this started yesterday when i was playing Civlization 4 on my laptop. all of a sudden the screen ...

spitz6860 | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 25, 2010
    7 replies
  • Can't unlock my laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, i put a password on my laptop so my kids cant get in. it work so good i forgot my password and can not get in it Configuration: Window...

sweetness | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • external speakers through laptop jack broke! Closed

Hello, I've been playing music through my sony surround sound through an audio jack for about a year now and it's worked perfectly through all 5 spe...

Dan | Latest reply: Dan Aug 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • How to convert Laptop into DOS Closed

Hello, I am having a problem when I try to install Windows XP Professional in my Acer aspire 5542 laptop which is pre-installed with Windows 7...

Rohit | Latest reply: jiko Aug 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop turn off Solved/Closed

Hello, my hp laptop turns off automatically without any cause and it on only when i remove my laptop battery and put it again.any body can help ...

prasenjit | Latest reply: mancy Aug 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Connect Laptop to LCD HDTV TV - tuner needed Closed

Hello, I am planning on purchasing a laptop and Samsung LCD TV (from the LN22 Series). I want to be able to capture TV on my computer and record it. ...

esquimau007 | Latest reply: guess who Aug 24, 2010
    3 replies
  • No Sound Coming from Laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium and somehow the sound just stopped working. Both the inbuilt speakers and my headphones have no sound at all...

Nicole | Latest reply: netsa77 Aug 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Toshiba laptop will not turn on. Closed

Hello, My Toshiba laptop starts up when I press the power button, it checks the memory, the AC and battery lights come on, but the other light com...

Lea | Latest reply: cha_mps Aug 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • why my laptop's OS filed after Z power isoff Closed

Hey guys, I've got a problem with my acer Aspire 1350 laptop , the problem is happen after successfully installed or configure with new operating sys...

Ade | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to fix my hp pavilion 5000 series laptop Closed

Hello, Hello, i don't know how to fix my hp pavilion 5000 series laptop the laptop is working, have the necessary sounds after i turn it on,...

Ade | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Keys on laptop not working Closed

Hello, Some keys on my IBM Thinkpad laptop stopped working: ie Backspace,ERTYG is there any way to get them back working plz?????? Configuratio...

Karen | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • The speakers wont work on my laptop Closed

Hello, I cant get my speakers to work unless I plug head phones in the mic then the regular speakers will work. Headphone jacks work fine. I have a...

jules | Latest reply: cha_mps Aug 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • compaq laptop bips Closed

Hello, i have a compaq laptop.it is attack by virus.when my laptop start it has been sound like bip bip bip. when i push enter it become norm...

susmeta | Latest reply: cha_mps Aug 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop top wont start up Closed

Hello, yes the same thing happens to my compaq presario cq60. i have tried almost what has been said for solving the problem but still it wont tun o...

ebanririe | Latest reply: cha_mps Aug 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Acer 5620 laptop sound ->booting problem Closed

Hello, I have a Acer 5620 laptop. when booting up it comes up with a sharp sound for a good while and then its loads the os (xp). How do I fix the...

solzie | Latest reply: solzie Aug 23, 2010
    2 replies
  • broken laptop Closed

Hello, laptop wont turn on properly. lights are on. but screen isn't. no sound either. not sure if it boots up either. lights are on and fan kicks...

jimatron | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 22, 2010
    1 reply