Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9901 - 9950 of about 12,900
  • laptop connect to TV problem Closed

Hello, Is there a way to manually select the option of connect laptop to TV from my laptop, since my function key is broken? I cant use Fn+F7 ...

Yonex | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Itunes to Laptop..... Closed

Hello, I need help about my Ipod, I have 1000's songs in it, but right now I have installed the new Itunes 9 on my laptop, but the problem is that I ...

D | Latest reply: d Aug 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • My laptop wont start Closed

Hello, The make of my laptop is "GIGABYTE". It fell from the table. From that time it sometimes start n sometimes doesnt. which components can be da...

SMJ | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • compaq laptop to lg 47 inch hdtv Closed

Hello, My compaq laptop has a hdmi out socket and the tv has hdmi input , but when i connect the two with hdmi lead nothing happens . Please advise...

peter | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Can't get sound through HDTV via laptop. Closed

Hello, I'm attempting to stream video and sound through my TV, my VGA > VGA cable works fine and I get picture though no sound. I've got a 3.5mm ...

AUZZ | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • acer laptop shutdown Closed

Hello, i have an acer laptop which suddenly shut down for no reason!! it now wont turn bk on & appears 2 have no life in it at all.....even the powe...

shelley420 | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop wont start Closed

Hello, My laptop fails to start, due to supposed hardware errors. it gives me an option to start the computer as normal (everytime i do this it just...

Hulk2444 | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • My Dell Latitude D620 laptop wont turn on Closed

Hello, I was on my laptop the other day and I walked away from it for a bit and I came back to it and the screen was blank. I turned it off and t...

Maya6126 | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • Beer spill laptop typing wrong characters Closed

Hello, My husband spilled beer on our Toshiba Satellite L300. When I switched it on after it had dried out it made a continous beeping for about...

peesterleetie | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • my laptop Closed

hi, i had a problem with my laptop, i am trying to reformat it or re install windows , coz it keeps on restarting or shut off, please help me , how c...

jem | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • Sony's DVD-R not recognized by my laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, My lenovo IBM laptop does not recognize Sony 4.7 GB DVD-R. Though the DVD mentions on its casing that it is 1x-16x compatible, however also...

Ami | Latest reply: porkpiepete Aug 17, 2010
    3 replies
  • gateway sa6 laptop won't turn on, check fan Closed

Hello, When I turn on my laptop, an error message says to check the fan and won't turn on. THanks, hari

hari | Latest reply: wyaat Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Yellow flashing light on my Dell 1200 laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 1200 laptop has a solid green light on the bottom left front, which indicates the power is on and right beside it is a yell...

Becks | Latest reply: antonio Aug 16, 2010
    6 replies
  • Sound Problems wet spill on laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, a few days ago I was drinking while watching a Movie and accidentally, I spilled some on my laptop. After wiping I noticed that some liquid wen...

Justin | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop monitor busted Solved/Closed

Hello, I can start my laptop in safe mode with external monitor plugged in, but how do I back up my laptop? I purchased external hard drive, but it ...

ian799 | Latest reply: xpcman Aug 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • My laptop wil not start. Closed

Hello, I was on the internet, and listening to a song on youtube and my computer froze. So I turned off my computer, and now when I turn it on it ...

fccla.ecu | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Toshiba Laptop OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND Solved/Closed

Hello, My son erased the hard drive to clean it out and now I HAVE A MESSAGE: OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND. can you help please, thank you Lucy ...

Lucy | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop monitor not working Closed

Have Sony vaio VGN AR51J monitor not working and need to start with an external monitor

DOC | Latest reply: DOC Aug 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dell laptop says disc needs to be checked Closed

Hello, When I turn my computer on it stays black with a screen saying, line after line, :file record segment 178936 is unreadable (the numbers vary...

Elizabeth | Latest reply: Shubhajit Aug 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop suddenly turns off n wont start again Closed

Hello, my laptop suddenly turns off n when I try to turn it on,it gets to the blue welcome screen and automatically restarts. It is stuck in ...

anki | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop wont turn on . Closed

For a couple months my computer has been telling me to replace the battery but I couldnt afford it at the time so i just used it all the time while th...

colleen | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • acer laptop freezed Closed

Hello, my acer laptop freezed when i switched on.it could not open any program on desktop or start menu please tell me about this problem Confi...

adnan | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop shut off Closed

Hello, hi i have a HP windows vista G60 and it just shut down, I did teh steps you mention about unpluggin and taking battery out and turn it back...

malu88 | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • LAPTOP NOT CHARGING Closed

Hello, My laptop only working through the charger. because the battery not charging. why the battery is not charging? please help me the boosti...

haris | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help - Laptop sound not working! Closed

Hello, My headphone jack broke and got pushed into the laptop to where I cant plug the headphones in. On top of that, i think the computer thinks a...

Jack | Latest reply: jaunglia Aug 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless switch on laptop doesn't work Closed

Hello, my wireless switch on my laptop doesn't work after intallation of new hard drive what should i do? Configuration: Windows Vista / Inter...

romy | Latest reply: king.mac56 Aug 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • my laptop Closed

Hello, i got this laptop for christmas and i was wondering how to change my screen saver because it is windows seven and i have tryed everything but i...

macey | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop wont start Closed

Hello, i have a problem. the laptop i was using only works with it connected to the light, but the connection always gets disconnected from the...

cindy | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Toshiba laptop A205-S6808 Crashed Closed

I have read and followed all the directions to repair my Toshiba but none has succeeded so far. It can't boot, keeps restarting itself and have tried ...

dunnym | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Second hand laptop wont start Closed

Hello, i am unable to get my laptop started,bought it at ayard sale! i turn it on and see dell and then any button i hit says no operating system...

halloholder311 | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • LAPTOP IS FLASHING IT WONT WORK! Closed

Hello, My laptop is not turning on! I tryed to turn it on today and all it does is flashes black, white and blue :( I phoned the DELL company but...

Henri | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop wont read HD Closed

Hello, When booting my sons laptop I receive an error that the laptop cant read the HD. I tried to boot from a CD and it will only read the...

Joe | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dell Inspiron laptop 1521 goes dim... Closed

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1521 laptop with windows vista. I start it up in regular mode and it goes dim within 20 seconds. I have to squint and ...

vernnn | Latest reply: vernnn Aug 7, 2010
    2 replies
  • My laptop wont start Closed

Hello, When I turn on my Toshiba Satellite laptop the light around the power button comes on, and it sounds as though it's starting up, however, the...

Kez | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • my laptop doesn't recognise LG flash drive Closed

Hello, please, can u help out with this? my laptop(DELL inspiron, window vista) doesnt recognisse LG flash drive, but it recognises every other...

gbg | Latest reply: gbg Aug 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Laptop Volume Buttons Not Working Solved/Closed

Hello, I just bought an Asus N61JQ-X1 laptop and immediately proceeded to remove the bloatware using PCdecrapifier. Everything works great except fo...

TNoles | Latest reply: TNoles Aug 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • to use a 5m vga cable via laptop to tv Closed

Hello, i've been useing a 1.5m vga cable via laptop to plasma everything fine but it will not work with a 5m cable . can you tell mee why . thanks . ...

Tee | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • about no sound in my laptop Closed

Hello, help me no sound in my laptop dooooooono why and also from 5 hrs ago its like this can u tel me how to bring the sound back plz tell thr tr...

dana | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Laptop sound not working! Closed

Hello, hi, i hav th idt driver on my hp laptop, n i attached my speakers to it, th speakers werent giving any sound... so i changed th idt se...

starrysoha | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop prblems PLEASE HELP Closed

Hello, im having problems i was using my laptop like usaly and all of a sudden everything froze so i wnt to task maniger to exit the brouser the...

yahya | Latest reply: helpful Aug 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • There is a problem in my laptop i cant scroll Closed

Hello, I have a question that about a month ago i have installed my new XP. Everything was working fine. But now from 2,3 days since i have used a...

Haniya | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Brand new laptop wont turn on Closed

Hello, I bought Toshiba Satellite L505-10W a few months ago. It was totally working fine until now. Today when i came back from college, i turned ...

crashed | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Computer laptop microphone problem Closed

Hello, i am having a problem with my mic, when i speak into both the on board and external microphones are also giving me the same problem

temple | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • micro sd adaptor not recognized in laptop Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.8 sir , i am using win7 in my inspiron 1525 laptop my laptop's micro sd card adaptor alwa...

vijay | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Force Restart of laptop by itself Closed

Hello, I have a compaq presario CQ35 laptop, everytime I will leave my laptop for around 10 minutes or above it will automaticaly force to restart...

sly | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • No sound in my laptop speakers Closed

Hello, I connected a 5.1 speaker system-logitech z5500 to a fujitsu siemens amilo p laptop via optical cable,working fine,but eversince i don't have...

Lorimer | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • laptop's sound speakers faulty Solved/Closed

Hello, Suddenly sound from my laptop disappeared. A bit later it appeared, but sound wasn't clear at all and 10 mins later it again disappeared.....

bambinela | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 4, 2010
    11 replies
  • laptop problem Closed

Hello, plzz help me urgent help needed old ibm thinkpad - turned on yesterday and all i got was blank screen except for 2 icons in the upper left...

haya | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 3, 2010
    2 replies
  • ibm laptop Closed

Hello, sir i am facing a problem in my ibm laptop.. iam getting a clock after ibm think pad.. can't access display plzz help me what can i do to...

haya | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 3, 2010
    10 replies
  • toshiba with windows 7 laptop sound problem Closed

Hello, pls help me to rectify my laptop problem,no sound on speakers and headphone when plugged my head phone suddently sounf gone Configura...

siraj | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 3, 2010
    1 reply