Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10001 - 10050 of about 12,900
  • My laptop crashed upexpected & won't restart Closed

Hello, I was using my HP Pavilion laptop when I closed it to put it in sleep mode by closing the cover. When I opened the cover, it took me to he D...

Maria | Latest reply: Maria Jul 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • i Need hard-drive Password for laptop DELL L Closed

hi i Need hard-drive Password for laptop DELL Latitude CP M233XT please help me

nansoft | Latest reply: melgsm Jul 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dell Laptop Inspiron B130 Closed

Hello, Just a day a go my laptop Dell Inspiron B130 stop giving sound from the ear phone jack.The sound which i can listen is very little a...

Mr,Kwaku All... | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop wont show up on tv. Closed

Hello, Every time I try plug my laptop into my TV with a hdmi cable, it wont show up. and it doesn't come up in the computers display lists.. what can...

brodie | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help connecting laptop to tv with hdmi Closed

Hello, I'm trying to connect my Samsung R510 to my samsung hd tv, but when i turn the channel over i get a red scale picture with very poor qualit...

Tink79 | Latest reply: Eddie Jul 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • lines in acer laptops Closed

Hello, sir problem is the lines are form in my laptops , when i press the top side of laptop that time only the lines are formed W...

syed satham | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Water on laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, I have dell laptop, 2 or 3 drops of water spill in my laptop than after my laptop shut down i again restart it again shut down and now it...

rani | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • my hp laptop does not sound too Closed

Hello, Thank you for all your post. Pls the loudspeaker of my laptop does not work, but it plays through the earpiece. I tried to set the s...

funmi | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • HP Laptop Closed

Hello, About The Hp LAptop, It freezed and so then i turned it off, and i waited for like 5 minutes and i turned back on, and ther laptop wont tur...

Rose | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • CANT HEAR ANY SOUND FROM MY LAPTOP Closed

Hello, I WAS RECENTLY DELETEING FILES FROM ONE OF MY HARD DRIVES TO TRY AND FREE SPACE, I DONT NO WHAT I WAS DOING BUT I THINK I DELETED ONE OF MY F...

JKM | Latest reply: jack4rall Jul 13, 2010
    2 replies
  • man at work in laptop keybord Closed

Hello, I have Lenovo 3000 g430. I have a big problem in my laptop's keybord. n=6n, b=5b etc please help me and solved my problem. Configurati...

Supriyo | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • DELL inspiron 1545, laptop Closed

Hello, I am the main administrator and i have forgotten the password. Is there a way i can unlock the laptop with out having the hard drive r...

j | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • New power cord, still cant move my laptop... Closed

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525, just over a year old. Last week my power cord developed a bubble in it and since I didn't realize it wasn't ...

jessco1 | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dell laptop Wireless not working... Closed

Hello, For those of you who are still trying to solve your wireless issues try this....Go to Control Panel and double click on Wireless Configurat...

DR | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Sound not working on Laptop Closed

I need help. My sound on my laptop is not working. It even says Working Correctly even tho it isn't. The sound is not low or muted. Please help!

Dylan35201 | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • No sound from my laptop HP dv5-1235dx Closed

Hello, I connected my laptop to my tv and now my laptop speakers wont work. I attempting going back to the Sound control panel but the laptop speaker...

Confused 711 | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop turns off suddenly Closed

Hello, I have Sony Viao...It turns off when I copy big files from Data card, when I start internet, when I play HD movies, when I fast forward the m...

sdyema | Latest reply: sdyema Jul 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop Closed

Hello, I'm having a laptop in the house and whenever i put a cd in the cd rom, it does not open.What will be the course. Configuration: Windows...

slezy B | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • My laptop won't boot up Closed

Hi, My laptop is an acer, and when it shuts down, it will start up, but only makes it to the configuration screen, then it goes black and won't do ...

jt | Latest reply: toubib32 Jul 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop is black only shows mouse what do i do Closed

Hello One day i turn my computer on and then turn off and when i came back to use it that night the it says and error and it loads up to where i put ...

Shadow | Latest reply: jack4rall Jul 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • Laptop Closed

i neeed help please okay idk wat happened that i turned my laptop off to use the next day & then i normally turn it on and reach the choose an id user...

VeeGirly:) | Latest reply: VeeGirly:) Jul 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop Closed

hello im getting a alianware laptop my problem is that i dont no if roblox works on it

nischal | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop will not boot Closed

Hello, I have an IBM ThinkPad R51 and it just recently it stopped working. It was working fine and then the screen froze. I did a hard reboot but it d...

shaolinprince | Latest reply: Technical one Jul 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • mousepad of laptop not working Closed

Hello, I have a sony laptop initially my keyboard was not working ..wem i did the cleaning n sc anning it started working but now i have another pr...

bilquis | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • MSI VR601 Laptop Recovery Closed

Hello, I, have a MSI VR601 Laptop. I had recovered it with the disk, and now I need to redo it. I can not find the disk. How can I reset it to facto...

bay | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop wont start Closed

Hello, my laptop stoped working a few weeks back , its a fujitsu siemens amilo li1705. When I press the start button then the went starts working and...

Synister | Latest reply: Synister Jul 8, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop not working Closed

Hello, i have a sony laptop whenever i type it works but if i try it very hard agn n agn it works n den it stops working..i have run the virus sof...

Bilquis | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • how can i save pics from camera to laptop Closed

Hello, i have a HP Photosmart camera and i am able to view the pics on the laptop while the camera is connected but im having trouble figuring out how...

nicole | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • DvD-RW In Laptop Not Reading Closed

Hello, I just recently brought this laptop back from the dead by browsing these forums late last night and got it working. It had once belonged to my...

Hagardly | Latest reply: cdmiller6770 Jul 6, 2010
    3 replies
  • dell laptop Closed

Hello, i have a dell laptop and i cant get it to read discs. but when it does read them after a very long period of time it says the disc is blank i...

sarahlxxkiss... | Latest reply: jack4rall Jul 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Toshiba laptop turning off Closed

Hello, I have a 1 year old Toshiba laptop that keeps turning off the last 2 weeks. Sometimes it happens immediately and sometimes after a few minute...

Juan Alcazar | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jul 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop Power Cord Broken Closed

Hello, Earlier today my laptop's power adapter stopped working, after a bit of investigation I noticed the problem. It wasn't with the adapter itse...

Mdog | Latest reply: Mdog Jul 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • dell inspiron laptop.unresponsive buttons Closed

Hello, i recently reformatted my laptop and found that my wireless button, battery button, and touchpad button have all become unresponsive. is there...

nK | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 3, 2010
    3 replies
  • Laptop Help Closed

Hello, I am usually good with computers, but I can't seem to figure out this problem. My computer will startup, but after the Windows Logo pops up i...

Amber | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop Closed

Hello, i dropped my laptop and now it turns on but when it get to the log in screen nothing comes up it just stays all blue how do i fix that ? ...

jelisa | Latest reply: closeup22 Jul 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop freezes Closed

Hello, I am also facing the same problem with my dell inspiron laptop...it freezes when connected to AC charge...while it works fine on battery.

amar | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jul 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • my dell laptop has been on 11% for over 8 hou Closed

Hello, my dell laptop has been on 11% for over 8 hours what should i do Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

sirtuck | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dell laptop does not recgonize external drive Closed

Hello, My dell laptop does not recognize my external drive. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

mgintexas | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jun 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop will not power on Closed

Hello, I have a Dell Studio 1535 laptop and it will not power on. I push the power button and nothing happens. When I plug the power adapter in ...

MJC | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jun 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • connecting laptop to tv, audio problems Closed

Hello, i recently bought a hdmi cable for my compaq laptop to use with my tv, however i could not get audio with it so i got a basic rca audio...

ng07 | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jun 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • hp laptop turn dark/dim Closed

What is the causes of this problem?my screen just turn dark/dim for no reason. i just plug the charger cord to charge it and all of a sudden it turn d...

amcmolo | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jun 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • hp 550 laptop my sreen just turn dark Closed

Hello, hp 550 laptop my sreen just turn dark for no reason..what is the causes or how can i fix it?any suggestion or advise. need help.. thanks C...

amcmolo | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jun 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • Why is there no sound coming from my laptop? Closed

Hello, i have an HP laptop, and one day i turned on the laptop and the sound stopped working, though it was perfect not even ten hours before. Ther...

Goobers Fire | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jun 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • How can I use internet on laptop using GPRS? Closed

Hello, I'm Karthik. I've Nokia 5800 xpressmusic phone and I've enabled GPRS on it. Now, how do I use this GPRS on my phone to browse on my lapt...

KB | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jun 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop wont boot Closed

Hello, i have a E-SYSTEM 3083 M.380 1.6GHZ 512MB 40GB DVD+/-RW WIinXP. recently i tried turning it up but the hard hard disk LED would not light and...

dennis | Latest reply: mrrigga Jun 26, 2010
    5 replies
  • how to watch a movie from laptop to TV? Closed

Hello, I have a Lenovo laptop and I want to watch a show from the laptop and connect it to to my Sony plasma so my family can watch it too... and ...

cindy | Latest reply: key Jun 24, 2010
    2 replies
  • Display video from direct tv box to laptop Closed

Hello, How do I display video from a direct tv box to my dell inspiron laptop Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

Marlin86 | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • formatting laptop, need help.. Closed

how do i change my bios set up? i only have four tabs on aptio utility setup..i can't find those SATA..pLease heLp..

seaLtieL | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • My Toshiba laptop is not working Closed

Hello, It turns on but a black screen with options comes up. I have 4 options to start windows in. No matter which one I choose it goes to the lo...

Tk | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dell Insprion laptop drivers15R Closed

Hello, hi this is harish i buy a new inspiron 15R but thay not give drivers so i will search in internet but that drivers r not supported for this ,an...

harish | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jun 24, 2010
    1 reply