Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10201 - 10250 of about 12,900
  • how do i restore laptop? Closed

i have a toshiba a200-a1l i cant get into the home page so cant get in2 programs when turning the computer on i get a black screen i have tried holdin...

mel | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Shutting down laptop months after overheating Closed

I used to sit in bed with my laptop for months but when it started to shut down I stopped doing that. But now, even if I am at a desk (with it unplugg...

Sarah | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Bluetooth not connecting with laptop Closed

Hi I am not able to connect Bluetooth in my mobile sony ericsson j105i with dell vostro 1014, with windows 7 Home Basic. Please help, please adv...

Shreyasi | Latest reply: Shreyasi May 4, 2010
    2 replies
  • Laptop shutting down Closed

Hi there, Please help. Since installing some memory into my laptop, it keeps on shutting down!! After i installed this i also added a Norton Sec...

darren79 | Latest reply: closeup22 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • dell laptop 1545 Closed

keeps downloaded everything to recovery disc only and saying no space left,y wont it download to disc drive d ,y c all the time

sue | Latest reply: closeup22 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop shutdown won't power OFF Closed

HI, I have a Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop. I have checked Power Mgmt in Control Panel but can't seem to find how to get my laptop to turn off at SHUTDOWN...

Bill | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop turn off every two hours Closed

Dear sir Do you why the laptop turn off every 2 hours !

Vay lenh | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Sound from projector via laptop Closed

Hello, I'm trying to get sound from my projector Hitachi CPS210 via my laptop, Acer Aspire but no luck yet. The instructions say to use small audio ...

Cass | Latest reply: sharpman May 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dell 5150 laptop Closed

Dell 5150 laptop wont boot the lites flash green and the left lite stays green naothing happens but when you push butten off the screen flashes Co...

donlex | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop will not boot but fan runs Closed

I have a HP laptop that is 2 years old. The screen is blank but the fan runs. The caps lock key blinks. Thanks. Stephen Configuration: Windo...

rabbits | Latest reply: dist.urbd May 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop Fix Didn't Work - Now What? Closed

I have a 3 year old Toshiba laptop, X205-SLi4. It suddenly shut off while I was using it. I had the power adapter plugged in while using and battery w...

Laptop Fix D... | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop dropped Closed

my laptop was pulled down off of my dresser onto the floor by a 1 year old child....it will boot and you can faintly see what is on the screen, the sc...

merritt5 | Latest reply: sharpman Apr 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • Use laptop as cell phone Closed

Hi Can i make call with laptop,put sim card into laptob and make call same as cell

amin je | Latest reply: sharpman Apr 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • Windows Vista Laptop Closed

I spilt a V& T on my laptop on Sunday it has dried out but I cannot get a picture on the screen all the light come on but nothing. I do not have an...

Christina | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • ASUS laptop cannot start up. Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Hello all, I have an ASUS M5200a. When I try to turn it on it either 1. turns on for 2-3 seconds th...

lauren | Latest reply: lauren Apr 27, 2010
    6 replies
  • 5.1 sound from laptop throught tv Solved/Closed

Could someone tell me how to get 5.1 sound from a laptop trought tv to hometheather. It works 2.1 but it would ne more enoyable with 5.1. I got samsun...

Problem offi... | Latest reply: sharpman Apr 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop and mouse Closed

hi i have a hp pavilion laptop and every time i touch the keeboard the mouse stops please i had it since 2006 this never happened till and now i got t...

timmy | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • My laptop won't boot up at all Closed

my laptop won't turn on, when I press the power button, the light on, wireless light on, and the beep for caps and scroll. the fan runs. and nothing e...

Janice3000 | Latest reply: scott Apr 26, 2010
    3 replies
  • Help me regarding my laptop's problem Closed

Hello, i want your help regarding my Dell laptop. I have purchased a laptop online from www.ordercomputer.com and now i have a problem with my laptop'...

Shakti | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 26, 2010
    2 replies
  • hp laptop's monitor comes dark Closed

Hello, i have a hp pavilion 2000 laptop, i've used 3 years. the monitor came dark almost black so i can't see anything on it but the system runs ok. ...

Kelly | Latest reply: battosai_88 Apr 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • forgot my compaq presario laptop password Closed

forgot my compaq presario laptop password help.........................................

gbird55 | Latest reply: battosai_88 Apr 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • hp pavilion 5 laptop dilema Closed

my girl friend has a pavilion 5 laptop and can not figure out how to turn on the wireless function, she has misplaced the owners manual. Please help !...

magic1 | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop shuts off when shaken Closed

So here is a bit of background. I bought my hp laptop about 2 months ago. A couple of weeks ago I dropped my laptop on the floor ( a height of about 2...

patty | Latest reply: PCAHMED1983 Apr 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • e system laptop not turning on Closed

Hello, iv had my e system laptop for about a year and it was working fine and now it wont turn on today is it because of my battery on my laptop pl...

e | Latest reply: eyeballs Apr 24, 2010
    3 replies
  • my laptop switches off suddenly Closed

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 i have a hp laptop,sometimes it switch offs suddenly,i do know what is the problem,can any one h...

ashwini | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • my laptop wont start up Closed

My mother was on the laptop (HP G6060EA) without switching on the power supply, needless to say it ran out of power and went into sleep mode, nothing ...

dwevans | Latest reply: starhawk85 Apr 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop power turns right off! Closed

Hello, My HP Laptop wont work, the power goes on and shuts right off, the battery is charged and it stil just turns right off when I press the power ...

zakarmac | Latest reply: Isaac Apr 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop to tv connection with hdmi Closed

I am trying to connect my hp laptop to my tv using a hdmi cable. I can't get any picture from my laptop on the tv, and i set my settings to show on ex...

loosegrapes021 | Latest reply: dist.urbd Apr 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop not able to put on standby Closed

Sir, I'm using hcl laptop with 1gb RAM and whenever i put to standby mode, a blue screen appears showing harware erorr. Is it because of low RAM or ...

Asang | Latest reply: sharpman Apr 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop wont power up Closed

Hello, Will the cmos battery cause a laptop not to turn on whatsoever?

thetreeguy | Latest reply: SHEPARD Apr 21, 2010
    3 replies
  • COMPAQ LAPTOP:battery backup Closed

Hello all,I am having a compaq laptop which is of 3yrs old.Earlier it was working fine,but now a days it is showing some trouble with battery.It is no...

smruti | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop to tv Closed

Hi, i have a ibm thinkpad R40, i,m trying to watch movies on my tv set. i connected thru s-video. I was able to see my desktop pic, but could,nt wat...

gwill | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • i broke the monitor on my laptop Closed

I broke the monitor on my laptop and need to retrieve the data from it. What is the easiest way to do this Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Expl...

burnsie | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Gateway laptop switched off,wont turn back on Closed

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop and it turned off randomly and wont turn back on. It was plugged in and had full battery. There seems to be no power a...

vicnicstar | Latest reply: Rob Apr 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • no picture with hdmi between laptop & sony Closed

i get sound but no picture with i connect my dell inspiron to my sony bravia with hdmi- what am i doing wrond - any help is apprecated! Configuration...

distone | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop Closed

My laptop is saying "no bootable devices--strike F1 to retry boot, F2 for setup utility. What does that mean?

marvin | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 17, 2010
    3 replies
  • ACER Aspire One Laptop 10.1 "S.O.S" Closed

Argggh!! I don't know how this happened, maybe from going to blackberry application download site for mobile devices and in trying to get info, I may...

cardrx | Latest reply: dist.urbd Apr 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Locked laptop can u help me Closed

I lock my daugthers laptop, Can someone help please the tag is : 579DNF1-595B thanks in advanced

deitier | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop cooling fan full speed working Closed

Configuration: Windows 7home primium / Firefox 3.6.3 i have a vaio f115 fm and i have a same problem but one time my battery is dead and need recharg...

ashkan | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • transfer files from dead laptop to computer Closed

i need to get all my picture/music/files off my laptop (that wont turn on) and transfer them onto my computer. im fairly good at these things but ne...

flowers | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Toshiba a215 laptop help please!!! Closed

I took my laptop apart to clean out the fan since it kept over heating and I put it back together exactly how it was (or so I thought) now the laptop ...

Peacelovejanell | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop won't recognize dvd-r discs Closed

But it recognizes everything else!-Games, cds, dvds, etc.-In other words I can't seem to find anything wrong with the drive. Can someone help me?

Mesa | Latest reply: mesa2 Apr 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop password Closed

I bought my toshiba laptop neww about 3 years ago. All of a sudden when I turn it on it will ask me for a password. I never set a password and can't g...

LRT | Latest reply: LRT Apr 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop problems Closed

hey, well my compaq presario m2000 turned off and it wont turn back on. i left it at my dads house for like 4-5 days and forgot to turn it off and whe...

hockeynut | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop won't turn on Closed

Hello, My dell inspiro e1505 laptop won't turn on at all. No lights nothing comes up. Tried removing the battery and powering up with just AC adapte...

sandy | Latest reply: conrad10s Apr 13, 2010
    3 replies
  • When plugged in laptop overheats and dies. Closed

I have a custom built laptop from ibuypower.com It's about 2.5 years old and I've been running it pretty much as a PC since the screen broke. (I've ke...

Alex.Kraft | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop Closed

[url=https://ifixcenter.com.vn/]may tinh xach tay[/url] [url=https://ifixcenter.com.vn/]laptop chinh hang[/url] [url=http://www.laptopshop.vn/shop...

tuat | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop Dies While on Wall Power Closed

I have a laptop that is about 2 years old. It works while on battery power, and the plug will charge the battery. But if I try to plug it in while ...

LexManos | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • toshiba laptop problem is how to install xp Closed

i bought my lapton toshiba with windows vista, but i like windows xp when i try to install to my computer it says no hard ware found. but it is t...

cabdi | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to clean HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop? Closed

now my laptop HP Pavilion dv6000 is very duty,and i want to clean it .buy i don't clear know how to do ?

globalbattery | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 12, 2010
    1 reply