Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10351 - 10400 of about 12,900
  • My Mecer Laptop does not want to Start up. Closed

Hello, When I switch my computer on, the start up screen appears and it stops at: Initializing USB controllers...... It does not want to go any f...

Jolandi | Latest reply: Zee Feb 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Gateway Laptop Tablet WON'T Turn On Closed

Hello, I have a 2006 Tablet Pc, it is a Gateway Laptop. I had it in for service 3 times prior for this same issue! The computer suddenly shuts off ...

JJ | Latest reply: mitch Feb 2, 2010
    2 replies
  • Cant connect My laptop to TV Closed

Hello, i have purches new HP compaq 510 model Laptop also i have purches Samsung CRT TV. when i am going to connect VGA to Component cable between ...

Sanjay | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 2, 2010
    3 replies
  • xp installation problem on laptop Closed

Hello, I have problem with xp installation on my hp laptop dv 2601tx.bcz while installing it gives error message " ins cant conti,hard disk is conne...

mayur | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop won't turn on Closed

Hello, I have a HP laptop that will not turn on. The last time it did turn on it didn't work the first time, we left it for a min and then pushed the...

luckyduck | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 31, 2010
    1 reply
  • Asus G51vx laptop won't boot Closed

Hello, I bought an Asus G51vx at newegg.ca recently. I've been using it for one week without any problem. But yesterday, it suddenly wouldnt boot up....

simdeschenes | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • I can't play games in my laptop Closed

Hello, can any boby help pls .....

kaze | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • my HP laptop continues to restart over & over Closed

Hello, I was using my HP laptop when the battery ran low and it hybernated. When I plugged my cord in it came up normal with the screen that says ...

computer dummie | Latest reply: optimystix Jan 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • my laptop not log on Closed

Hello, all users, i have compaq laptop and i have face problem about log on. when i switch on for logon then laptop process for logging ...

brijesh | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop To TV Closed

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion DV8000 17inches widescreen what do I need to do or buy to hook it up to my 42inches Samsung HD Plasma TV.

AhBea | Latest reply: suff954 Jan 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • hp laptops (dv2000) Closed

Hello, im also having a black screen problem with my dv2000 series. i switch it on and all i can hear is the fan,my light are all on but no sound, i ...

montty | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop Closed

Hello, where do you put the memory card in the hp pavillion? i want to save images from my camera in my laptop so where do i insert the memory card?

fatima | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • i cant get any sound on my laptop Closed

Hello, i need to get my sound on my laptop back but when i click on the sound icon it shows that there is no audio output device is installed

bedtimelover | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • connecting laptop to tv Closed

Hello, i am trying to connect a advent laptop to a hdtv samsung using a vvga casble but when there both connected and i change tv to pc mode the ...

jen | Latest reply: dancedhall Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • i download laptop acer extensa 5630z all driv Solved/Closed

Hello,i want download laptop acer extensa 5630z all driver but i am not getting be driver as like ,bluetooth, crystal eye web cam driver , sothat ple...

sarvesh | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • the light on my laptop is to bright Closed

Hello, hi the light on my ;laptop is to bright it hurts my eyes how do i turn it down . It is a Dell inspiron6000 if thats usful.

how do i tur... | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help with streaming from Laptop to TV Closed

Hello, I've connected my laptop to the TV with a VGA cable and the picture is brilliant but I've not get any sound from the TV. What cables to do I n...

ENTREC | Latest reply: suff954 Jan 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Acer Aspiar Laptop Closed

Hello, I have a Hitachi 160Gb sata Hard disk.I connected it to my pc.Power supply connected to the hard disk is of legacy port type. The hard disk i...

Dinu | Latest reply: suff954 Jan 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop wont switch on but power light is on. Closed

Hello, i have Compaq laptop and it wont switch on but the light on the power button is on. Its been turning itself off for quite awile now but ive ne...

courseworkde... | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Watching my Sony Vaio laptop on my Samsung tv Closed

Hello, I have been trying to hook up my laptop via VGA to my Samsung HDTV's VGA and there is no picture on my TV . I have noticed that my settings- a...

ManSamo | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop sharp without wireless dection? Closed

Hello, my question is,i got sharp old laptop but dont hv any wifi n so how to do it sir/

bard | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Blu-ray from laptop onto tv Closed

Hello, I would like to know your opinions for a good HDMI cable to play blu-ray onto my tv.

C.Rice | Latest reply: C.Rice Jan 17, 2010
    0 replies
  • This has happened to 2 laptops now !!! Help Closed

Hello, Okay this has happened now to 2 laptops. The computer was frozen, ctrl,alt,delete didnt even bring up anything. It was completely frozen. I...

tonisinnh | Latest reply: tonisinnh Jan 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • My laptop wont display even if its on. Closed

Hello, i got a fuljitsu siemens laptop which cant display, the screen is black even when the laptop is on.the cables between the motherboard and scree...

Aj woods | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • laptop not turning on Closed

Hello, I looked at about all of the questions and answers to the "laptop turning off " problem, and that's exactly whats happening to mine but afte...

Soul | Latest reply: rossdavid Jan 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Acer Laptop shuts off if I have battery in Closed

Hello, I kind of have a similar issue, but alittle different, maybe one of you techies can help me out. I have a acer aspire 5050 with vista home on...

Tech Guy | Latest reply: Aldz Jan 14, 2010
    4 replies
  • laptop to audio video Closed

Hello, Hi i was wondering what i need to do to be able to use my laptop screen as a overhead tv in my car.

mr337 | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Toshiba Laptop Problem Closed

Hello, I've had my Toshiba Satellite A153-S4527 for around two years and this is the first time I've ever encountered this type of problem. Earlier...

Nnjarr | Latest reply: igor106 Jan 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop turns off sporadically Closed

Hello, I have a HP pavil;ion zv 5000 and it turns off sporadically. I keep it plugged in and i dont depend on the battery at all. Its not running...

00dannyboy | Latest reply: igor106 Jan 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • CONNECTING 2 LAPTOPS Closed

Hello There, I have an Acer Travelmate 2308LMi laptop, and my frnd sat on the screen by mistake...So now the screen is cracked (cannot see a singl...

rose-r-rose | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 13, 2010
    2 replies
  • LAPTOP PROBLEM Closed

Hello, I have a Acer One mini laptop and when I turn it on, it just shows a black screen and I can't do anything on it! Does anyone know what's wrong...

Morgan23 | Latest reply: nomadcrys Jan 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • help laptop wont work Closed

Hello, I had dropped coffee on my laptop and my husband was trying to take the cover off and he must of hit something under it and now the laptop w...

mary | Latest reply: jenni.g Jan 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop to tv Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite L300 series laptop and a Panasonic Plasma TV. I ordered a VGA out to HDMI in cable to connect. Now that I have them...

fatto | Latest reply: lucy Jan 10, 2010
    3 replies
  • Laptop to TV picture problem Closed

Hello Everyone, Here's the thing! Got me self a new LCD TV solely for the purpose of big screen monitor to my laptop - to watch videos and play pc ga...

Pesche982 | Latest reply: Pesche982 Jan 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • fujitsu laptop does not power on Closed

Hello, While watching movie my laptop went off and cannot be turned on. Pls help. Thanks

ray | Latest reply: Ray Jan 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • gateway laptop wont power on, no lights..... Closed

Hello, My gateway laptop powered off about a month ago. Its not even a yr old. I just purchased another one yesterday and the not working one...

trubeauty81 | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • I have a Gateway Laptop ML 6720 Closed

Hello Everyone, I was just reading about the laptops. I was wondering if someone could help me. I have a Gateway Laptop ML6720 and I had gotten a ...

fieldflower2004 | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Gateway laptop won't post or load Closed

Hello, I had a quick question regarding a Gateway laptop I have. When I turn it on, nothing comes on the screen, nothing beeps, and when the screen f...

teddyfinch | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • No sound from laptop Closed

Hello, I'm currently using a Fujitsu Lifebook S Series. The other day, i plugged an audio cable into my audio jack trying to broadcast music throu...

gregtsj | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop Fails to Restat after loging off Closed

Hello, good afternoon Got an accer aspaire laptop, aweek ago it put on and tried to resart but it was in vain, the power goes in, it nruns the fun...

Byarabaha | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop connection to tv Closed

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop to my tv. I connected the S video cable and pressed the fn and f8 key. but nothing happens. i had done tht b...

Mizzy | Latest reply: Graham Jan 7, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop to tv Closed

Hello, how to connect to laptop to tv

kishu | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • My Acer laptop Closed

Hello, Acer Aspire Laptop, that i was loging on properly, a week ago i tried to restart the laptop, it shutdown but it couldn't, I treid to manual st...

Evans | Latest reply: suff954 Jan 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • My laptop does not start if i press power but Closed

Hello, I have compaq laptop amd 3024AU. when i try to start it by pressing power button it just show all the lights on quick play , keybord , power...

kk | Latest reply: jms22726 Jan 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop turns on, won't boot Closed

Hello, Earlier this morning, I left my Gateway laptop MT3422 (about 2 years old) on while I was talking to my roommate for a few minutes. When I ca...

AMF401 | Latest reply: AMF401 Jan 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Sudden Laptop shutdown !! Closed

Hello, I have a TOSHIBA satellite & it was workin fine until recently....then it started to shutdown whenever I play any game on it...first I thoug...

Neo | Latest reply: Neo Jan 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • HOW CAN I CONNECT A NOKIA2330 TO MY LAPTOP Closed

Hello, I want to use nokia 2330 to browse on my laptop is it possible?

hez | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • toshiba laptop blocked with password Closed

Hello, I got a toshiba laptop from a friend who i am out of touch with.He has enabled some password that blocks me from downloading any hardware onto...

suzie | Latest reply: kiran Jan 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • What input do i use to convert laptop to TV? Closed

Hello, I have a VGA cable and want to convert what is showing on my laptop to my tv..what input mode do i use? I tried PC and it is not working..an...

mike | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • All displays on laptop are blank Closed

The problem is occurring on a HP DV2000 laptop. When it is powered up the display remains blank (but still back lit). I have attached a monitor throug...

Ethan | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 4, 2010
    1 reply