Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10551 - 10600 of about 12,900
  • my laptop scrieen wont come on Closed

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 6930 will the procedures for BIOS recovery work the same as the AA1?

jake | Latest reply: dybbody Sep 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • LAPTOP Closed

Hello, my laptop key board dosent work when i type the password the password is not typed a sound comes from the lap

YAAPEY | Latest reply: onea97 Sep 4, 2009
    2 replies
  • my laptop is not getting on Closed

Hello, good morning,myself sushil kumar bhatt.actually yesterday i was trying to open my laptop but it was not getting on,i have pressed the...

banty | Latest reply: xpcman Sep 2, 2009
    2 replies
  • HP G60 Laptop keypad not responding Closed

Hello, my HP G60 Laptop keypad suddenly stopped responding. I tried the suggested removal of the battery several times, but to no avail. Is there anyt...

Kue | Latest reply: Kue Sep 2, 2009
    2 replies
  • Laptop starting prob Closed

Hello, A colleague of mine has a laptop, when ever he starts it, it gets to the windows loading screen, and then switches off, and it happens somet...

Jarhead69 | Latest reply: Jarhead69 Sep 2, 2009
    2 replies
  • Acer laptop will not turn on!! Closed

Hello, Earlier today I was using my Acer Aspire 3620 laptop, and everything was normal. I just set it down for a few minutes, and it automatically go...

Amy Lee | Latest reply: deepbreathe Aug 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • Laptop was still on when battery was removed Closed

Hello, My Toshiba series A35, fell from my night stand.The screen was real faint so i figured it needed a reboot.I didnt know how to turn the machin...

Dorky | Latest reply: deepbreathe Aug 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cant connect new laptop to wireless Netgear Closed

Hello, I recently bought a new Compaq laptop and am having trouble connecting to my wireless Netgear Router. I have tried everything - configuring...

Jaimze75 | Latest reply: Jaimze75 Aug 30, 2009
    4 replies
  • Laptop turns of when the charger is out Closed

Hello, My HP laptop does not work without the charger, every time it slips out the laptop goes off. Anyone know what i can do?

Issy | Latest reply: iveal Aug 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • Laptop won't turn on Closed

Hello, I have a certain problem, which has been, I think, for some of you resolved. My laptop just won't turn on. There is what I did: 1. Pluged out...

ranma | Latest reply: Unfriendly Aug 28, 2009
    3 replies
  • Laptop wont turn on. Closed

Hello, I have an acer 6935 g which was working perfectly but now all of a sudden when i was plugged in and using my notebook it turned off as if the ...

Unfriendly | Latest reply: Unfriendly Aug 26, 2009
    2 replies
  • my hp laptop cannot use direct power Closed

Hello, i hav a problem with my hp laptop.The problem began a few months back.whenever the laptop is on, it uses up the power from the battery even wh...

niv | Latest reply: CyborgCop Aug 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • Please help me to connect Laptop with tv Closed

Hello, I am looking here for your advice and suggesstion if you could help me out in knowing the method of connecting my Dell D620 laptop to HDTV ...

Rachna | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • DISABLED SONS LAPTOP SHUT DOWN TODAY Solved/Closed

Hello, My eight year old son is disabled and his laptop is his what he uses with his therapist for his schooling. It is an HP Compaq 6820s we save...

HK'S MAMA | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • My keys on my laptop do not work. HELp!!!! Closed

Hi, some of my keys on my laptop do not work these are p and the line and the close braket also used as a 0. this is really annoying because everyt...

Kacy | Latest reply: xpcman Aug 25, 2009
    2 replies
  • S-video cable from laptop to tv Closed

Hello, Just recently bought a plasma tv so im new to this, but i cant get my s-video working.. im thinking its the laptop settings, but i have a pana...

Stevo | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • laptop to tv hdmi Closed

Hello, hey i tried connecting my Toshiba laptop to my sharp flat screen TV with my hdmi cable and when i plug it into my computer both screens go bla...

mrnyhimself | Latest reply: davzway Aug 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • HELP PLEASE LAPTOP WONT TURN ON Closed

Hello, i have a hp g6000 series and whilst using it it froze completely. I shut it down by holding the power button and now it wont start,all the ligh...

Josh | Latest reply: xpcman Aug 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to turn off monitor on laptop compaq Closed

Hello, how to turn off monitor on laptop compaq presario v3000?

Compaq | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • Laptop Startup Problems Closed

Hello, Just last night my computer was working fine. I did not download any mp3 files, or any other files of any sort. When i woke up this morning a...

dazednconfused | Latest reply: closeup22 Aug 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • laptop does not come up Closed

Hello, my laptop does not come up when the power button is switch press and when i plug in my charger the light on the charger starts blinking and it...

R. Race | Latest reply: closeup22 Aug 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • laptop graphics card Solved/Closed

Hello, i was wondering if its possible to upgrade my acer aspire 5100 graphics card at all as it seems to of been struggling to run nicely on world o...

jimozz | Latest reply: dybbody Aug 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • Laptop power up but no boot Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satelite A135 laptop, i had my cell phone plugged in the usb port, after which the system freezes, so i restarted it. now...

Troy | Latest reply: realiser Aug 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • laptop malfunctioning Closed

Hello, i am using lenovo 3000 y500 laptop but it turns off automatically whenever i play games on it. I had purchased it three years before.Any solut...

Praveen | Latest reply: realiser Aug 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Laptop won't boot/start Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satalite A135 laptop. It won't start at all. When I hit the on button, the on button doesn't come on. It's not booting. I...

Fred | Latest reply: pcsces Aug 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • i have a problem with my laptop Closed

Hello, I have a laptop. iT IS HP & VISTA. EVERY TIME I TURN IT ON IT LOGG OFF AND SHUT DOWN ITSELF OVER AND OVER, BUT THIS PROBLEM DOSENT HAPPENS WHE...

Dana | Latest reply: raghu41986@gmail.com Aug 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • S-Video - Lost sound on Laptop Closed

I connect my Laptop (HP Pavillion dv6000) to my Tv (Samsung, new, not sure model) using an S-Video cable for the first time. Worked Great, I ran my s...

tremonkey | Latest reply: Manoj Aug 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • set laptop back to the manufacturing settings Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to set my laptop back to the original manufacturing setting and dont care to lose data. I have a Toshiba Satellite Genuine Intel CPU T2...

yami | Latest reply: harley Aug 19, 2009
    3 replies
  • laptop key not woRking Closed

Hello, i hav hp dv2000 my one of key foR typing R is not woking but capital letteR is woking with shift key

bikam | Latest reply: pcsces Aug 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to change a socket on a HP laptop? Closed

Hello, I need to change the socket on my laptop and I would like to do it myself. its a HP Pavillion dv4000. where can I buy the parts?? what parts d...

Jorasago | Latest reply: xpcman Aug 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • Dell Laptop LCD Problem Closed

Hello, Guyz m using a dell d 505 lattitude laptop. i switched it on a few days ago and the screen is very dim, i can barely the desktop. i dnt knw ...

Thobs | Latest reply: Thobs Aug 18, 2009
    2 replies
  • Songs on my mp3 does not come up on my laptop Closed

Hi, I have a sony walkman mp3 and recently it froze and stopped working so i pressed the reset button. My mp3 started working again and all my songs a...

cissily | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • My laptop purchased mouse not working Closed

Hello, I have purchased a mouse for my laptop and it was working the first few weeks, but when I came back from a vacation it stopped moving it would...

Tina | Latest reply: suff954 Aug 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • my laptop doesnt open my facebook home page Closed

Hello, im mini my laptop downt open my facebook homepage it has soo long time i can log in but it doesnt open my home page to see the news feeds of m...

mini | Latest reply: suff954 Aug 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • problem in my laptop Closed

Hello,i have a problem in my dell laptop which i had purchased 2 years ago.one day i was working on my laptop and suddenly it switch off. then i tired...

rajvir | Latest reply: closeup22 Aug 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • My laptop turn off automatically Closed

Hello, I have Hp Compaq Nx9110 laptop. When i turn on after 4 or 6 second it automatically shutdown but sometimes it load windows then it shutdow...

aulfat | Latest reply: fella1960 Aug 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • my laptop doesnt read dvd or cd Closed

Hello, when i put a dvd or a cd .. it just shows it as a blank one.. i checked the status on the drive and it says its working well.. i also checked ...

torkke | Latest reply: re_mi Aug 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • laptop lcd problem Closed

Hello,can i have your help regarding my laptop which lcd turns all white,, help please

kenyesh | Latest reply: kenyesh Aug 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • Power Problem of my Toshiba Laptop Closed

Hello, I have a problem of my laptop, my laptop cannot be reformat. If i turn on the laptop it will authomatically off in 5-10 mins. What is the prob...

Arvin | Latest reply: dancedhall Aug 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • HP Laptop Closed

Hello, My computer is a HP Pavillion dv6700. Recently i was on it and it just turned itself off by itself. I checked the battery and it was fully c...

censkai | Latest reply: fea_ture Aug 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • laptop to tv Closed

Hello, i got all correct cable it comes up in black and white and you can see the mouse or taskbar on tv what can i do ??

jakey | Latest reply: olfo81 Aug 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • problem viewing icons on my laptop Closed

Hello, today i decided to switch my loptop. it was working all right then while on the net my laptop froze and i had to turn it off without passing t...

dely | Latest reply: Engin101 Aug 6, 2009
    2 replies
  • Laptop Name Closed

Hello, i want to know my laptop name there is not any thing no name no number no any thing ,so how can i know its name. thanks alot

Mohammed | Latest reply: Mohammed Aug 5, 2009
    2 replies
  • Laptops not working right Closed

Hello, Can some1 help me please x

xAshleiighx | Latest reply: dybbody Aug 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • my laptop does not boot Closed

Hello, I have a compaq armada M 700 laptop. When the laptop was on I plugged in my usb mouse in the usb port. My system shut down and later I am un...

indmagnet | Latest reply: indmagnet Aug 5, 2009
    2 replies
  • phone call transfer from laptop to mobile Closed

Hello, I have laptop and Nokiya N82 phone. I have internet facility also. I have one international phone call facility in my lapto. Can i transfer ph...

san | Latest reply: onea97 Aug 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Laptop won't turn on Closed

Hello, I have an Acer AspireOne netbook and I've had no problems with it since I've gotten it. I was on my laptop most of last night and everything w...

emmieloo | Latest reply: pro-genius Jul 31, 2009
    1 reply
  • changing the graphics card on my laptop Closed

hey there, just asking if i can change the graphics card in my laptop? its just that i have one integrated with 128mb ram and now i want to chan...

austwiz | Latest reply: sayder Jul 31, 2009
    2 replies
  • my xp laptop Closed

Hello, when i turned on my computer and click on my desktop icon it doesnt open so can help me that

sonam7 | Latest reply: sonam Jul 31, 2009
    2 replies
  • how to run a laptop after replacing memory Closed

Hello, I have a Dell Laptop Inspiron 1520. 40 gb hard drive 1 gb ram xp os. Lately I have a hard time multitasking due to warning that I'm having ...

TLakay | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 30, 2009
    1 reply