Monitor Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2151 - 2200 of about 2,880
  • cost to change laptop screen Closed

Hello, i have problem with my laptop screen. It have 2 lines at the bottom. so, i want to know how much cost to change my laptop screen

lameh | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Lap Top Screen blank Closed

Hello, I have an Acer for about 6 months.And now my screen appears to be blank.I cannot see anything. Both power (green) and Charging light (orang...

Rai | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Not passing the welcome screen Closed

Hello, im having the same problem with my laptop and my laptop is Asus. I really need help guys plz help me out asap!!!!!!!!!

W | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • my screen for hp pavilion doesn't turn on!!! Closed

Hello, My screen for hp pavilion doesn't turn on!!! I am not so aware about computers so am not sure what caused such problem but whenever i try to t...

Bins | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • screen doesnt display anymore Closed

Hello, My problem is my asus x80l laptop the screen doesnt display anymore starting when the baterry is empty and after charging and i open it the sc...

archie | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Screen Goes black Closed

Hello, I have a toshiba Satellite. The screen will unexpectedly go black at random times.I have to unplug the power cord and take out the battery the...

hugee1208 | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Dec 31, 2009
    1 reply
  • screen resolution stuck Solved/Closed

Hello, My friends computer has got stuck on screen resolution 800 by 600, so all of her icons are huge and she cant use the computer, this happened ...

kim | Latest reply: budzone Dec 29, 2009
    4 replies
  • GREEN LINE APPEAR IN MY LAPTOP SCREEN Solved/Closed

Hello, PREVIOUSLY A GREEN LINE APPEAR AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF MY SCREEN, I IGNORE BUT KNOW A GREEN LINE APPEAR AT THE CENTRE.

MANISH355 | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • blank screen Closed

Hello, i plugged my ipod nano into my computer. when i went to turn it on. the screen was blank but i could here the buttons moving. what can i do to...

joe | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Dec 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • Hp Pavlion zd7377ea blank screen Closed

Hello, Hi i have a Hp Pavlion zd7377ea and when i go and boot up all i get is a blank screen? the laptop fires up ad you can hear all the fans woki...

soundwave | Latest reply: LarryGri Dec 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Screen blank & fan producing continous noise Closed

Hello, I have a new Dell Inspiron s530.Recently I was using it when it suddenly restrted by itself and the fan produced a loud continous sound.The sc...

kips | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Dec 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • toshiba with black screen while pressing on b Closed

Hello, I have Toshiba Satellite laptop and it was working fine yesterday. I have plugged-in it with AC Adapter and the AC Adapter has the GREEN lig...

Mirza | Latest reply: closeup22 Dec 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • upside down screen Closed

Hello, Tried the following ctrl + alt + arrow keys - nothing desktop space will not right click so I can't do the graphic option Anything el...

room 1 | Latest reply: LouisSteph Dec 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • my screens a bit darker than usual Closed

Hello,

shell | Latest reply: iveal Dec 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • black screen Closed

Hello, i recently changed ram cards and the screen stays black and no beeps.... anyone have any ideas how i could fix this

pc man | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • i get a black screen Closed

Hello, when I turrn my laptop on but i get three beeps, then my laptop screen does not come on. it stays black.it can not even perform POST. I tried...

kessy | Latest reply: LouisSteph Dec 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Black screen on startup Closed

Well, my main computer, upon bootup will sit with a black screen on the monitor. Now, the monitor doesnt even detect that the computer is sendign it a...

Hunter | Latest reply: Xzurin Dec 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • the bios boots but the screen goes blank Closed

Hello, I built a computer and it was fine but i put it in a other box an i changed the hdd and the dvd drive to sata so my problem is that it boots t...

britmisal | Latest reply: bitumen Dec 10, 2009
    8 replies
  • cracked screen need to attach a monitor Closed

I dropped my laptop the other day :( sad times. The screen is cracked but I don't want to fork out loads to replace it so I have bought another monit...

smeadway | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • comp starts up but the screen has no sigal Closed

Hey everyone, i have a huge problem with my computer i booted up a game "battle field 2142" then a little bit into the game the computer completely fr...

Shotgunbob909 | Latest reply: shotgunbob909 Nov 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • Balnk Screen when booting up Closed

Hello, My 4-year-old IBM Thinkpad R52 doesn't boot up. When I press power button, everything seems to start normally but the screen is blank. It st...

lol | Latest reply: lol Nov 24, 2009
    2 replies
  • No Display on screen Closed

Hello, I have SONY Vaio VGN-FZ4000 laptop bought in April 2008. Recently the display is not coming on the LCD screen. I can see the backlight glow ...

Vishnu | Latest reply: Vishnu Nov 22, 2009
    3 replies
  • Black screen on Dell Laptop Inspiron 1525 Closed

Hello, please help! my daughters computer has little to nothing showing up on the screen, for the most part it is black. However if I shine a flash l...

Cindy | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • New Video card = blank screen + CPU fan off Closed

Hello, I recently got an emachine(eMachines T6212)for free. So i decided to install a PCI express video card (https://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/review/...

Jim | Latest reply: renosky Nov 19, 2009
    5 replies
  • Toshiba Satellite 1800-400 Screen Problem Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite 1800 - 400 mobile I have acquired. There is a fault with the screen. It keeps flashing on and off, is there a...

linm | Latest reply: maudit Nov 19, 2009
    2 replies
  • Desktop goes on, but the screen reamins blank Closed

Hello, everyone. Let me start how did the problem came up to me and said hi. I usually leave the computer running overnight and set it to turn off...

Kaay | Latest reply: advsam09 Nov 16, 2009
    3 replies
  • Broken laptop screen Closed

Hello, my laptop screen has broken. I want to use my tv via HDMI cable. When I have it all connected my tv only shows my desktop wallpaper. I can see...

4804donna | Latest reply: dancedhall Nov 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • acer laptop no screen view Closed

Hello, hi there I removed the back from my laptop and removed the dust etc etc i then put the back on and started the laptop,which started great ...

hapigoluki | Latest reply: hapigoulki Nov 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • Screen in web windows Closed

Hello, My web screen seems to be bigger than my actual screen, thus causing me to have to scroll left and right along with up and down. What can I...

lincoln | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • screen goes blank Closed

Hello, Just recently my son was playing with the display properties, the next day while running windows the screen turns blank. It occurs right a...

alex2pbif | Latest reply: jeshmal4u Nov 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • PC does not display the bios screen Closed

Hello, My PC starts up and make a 3 second beep, but its not like anormal beep. more like beep kind of breaks in between like a bad bad record skippi...

snakeoo | Latest reply: dancedhall Nov 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • my pc is becomming blue screen Closed

Hello, after turning on my pc is becomming blue with some text what to do

simran | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • blank screen on boot Closed

Hello, blank screen on booting my notebook is HP Pavilion dv9700t 3-4 day ago display went off suddenly when i was watching movie on gomplayer. i...

rohitjain | Latest reply: rohitjain Oct 29, 2009
    2 replies
  • laptop screen black Closed

Hello, everytime I start up my laptop it does everything normal then it will tell me there was a problem with it and say it was most likely due to ...

anonymous | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • black screen no beep no display Closed

Hello, it's I am Muhammad Sajjad form Islamia University of Bahawal pur I have more than 3 year experience & never faced this sort of problem. Prob...

saju | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • Toshiba Sattelite L30-134 Blue Screen Closed

Hello, My windows xp will not start up in safe mode fan runs constantly and error code c00021 is displayed. If i place my recovery disk in will I ...

sam.scott | Latest reply: dancedhall Oct 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • black screen Closed

Hello, only the black screen will apear when i just enter the password of my computer. 1) i have a lcd monitor 2) windows vista operating system i...

rian | Latest reply: iveal Oct 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • blank screen Closed

Hi, I am having problems with my monitor, it is not displaying anything it. cud you please help me.

Dary | Latest reply: iveal Oct 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • Monitor display screen not open Closed

Hello, I have a problem in desktop.. If i start my computer the display screen not open intitially..after ten minutes only display screen opened.can...

Janu | Latest reply: iveal Oct 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Screen is coming blank Closed

Hello, i have hp pavilion dv-2000 & i am facing the same problem . after closing lid in running condition , it is not working now. screen is coming...

umesh | Latest reply: LouisSteph Oct 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Screen Turns Black Closed

Hello, I am having a problem with my HP Pavilion, When I boot it up it runs normal set up, but right before its about to boot into vista, the scree...

JMC | Latest reply: iveal Oct 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • my laptop wont got past the start screen Closed

Hello, i was looking at vids one day and my power died...i didnt think anything of it so i just let it be, well a couple days later it wouldnt start ...

austinmrshk | Latest reply: Leo Oct 19, 2009
    3 replies
  • black screen before windows login Closed

before i login to windows i get a black screen. I think its because i made a wrong display adjustment in the ati catalyst control center. The only way...

ahab1234 | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Blank Screen when I turn on my laptop Closed

Hello, Hi when I turn on my laptop it starts to boot up but there is no display on screen my windows display doesn't even come up it is just totally ...

Meagan | Latest reply: chardy Oct 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • Screen Resolution help please Closed

Hello, well i had one of those weird updates and when i turned back on my computer the screen was stuck in a 600 and 800 resolution and everything wa...

Ab=D | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Dell B130 laptop screen goes dark after boot Closed

Hello, We cracked the laptop screen for a Dell Inspirion B130 on my high school son's laptop. His younger brother has the same model, so I took th...

Hallowitz | Latest reply: boasel Oct 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • broken screen fn f4 wont work Solved/Closed

Hello, I have abroken laptop screen. Machine is HP and running on Vista. I'm trying to connect to an external monitor. If I use the fn f4 route it do...

camekthief | Latest reply: camekthief Oct 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • Blank Screen after logging on Closed

Hello, I have a Acer travelmate 2350. Configuration: windows xp pro I get a black screen after logging on. Please, can anyone help me to fix...

Jayee | Latest reply: LouisSteph Oct 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • hp dv6846 screen is completely blank Closed

Hello, My dv6846 was working well the day before, i had switched it off after use. But the next day when i switched on the power button, the screen w...

premjit | Latest reply: LouisSteph Oct 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • screen turning on Closed

Hello, i took out the ram chips for a second then i pit them back in, but the screen wouldnt turn on....what should i do?

dg | Latest reply: saturnrocks Oct 7, 2009
    1 reply