The discussions

Lg flatron screen can't turn on

Solved

Hello, My monitor was on sleep mode (orange light) so I pressed spacebar to awake it. However, it just went blank on me and I couldn't turn it on s...

9 replies Last reply on 9 May 2023 by
Tommy

Toshiba laptop black screen

Solved

hello, i have a toshiba laptop, i had a problem that the laptop turn on but the screen does not... can anibody help me how to fix this? or is it the c...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2022 by
Peter

Computer screen remove a big white box

Solved

Hello, I need to know how to remove a big white box that is on my computer screen and it covers all of my desktop icons Please help me tha...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2021 by
carterjsty

Lenovo monitor problem

Solved

Hello, So I recently bought Lenovo d24-10 and when I tested it in a shop where I bought it, it was working fine but when I came home it didn't wor...

6 replies Last reply on 10 May 2020 by
Stitcherlady

Hp laptop lights up, but screen stays black

Solved/Closed

Hello, I already tried the take out the batter and press the on button for 30 seconds, still won't work. I have an hp pavilion from the dv2500 serie...

25 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2019 by
ry2887

Monitor keeps receiving a signal then turns to power save mode

Solved

I plugged my monitor into my xbox and it works fine, but on my PC it will turn on for 10 seconds then go to power save mode. I took out the video card...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2019 by
ac3mark

External monitor to broken laptop screen

Solved

Hello, I am having a problem. My laptop LCD screen broke and I don't have the money to replace it, but what I do have is a extra Monitor. I want to ...

25 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2019 by
ccontino

Toshiba black screen won't start

Solved/Closed

Heyy, please help!! Okay, so here's the thing, my Toshiba Satellite A305 has been giving me a really hard time lately. First of all, it's been shut...

23 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2019 by
jayland

External monitor problems!!!

Solved

So my Lenovo laptop has a broken screen so you can’t see anything. And I hooked it up to an external monitor with hdmi and was able to get the laptop ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Ipod has white screen of death

Solved/Closed

Hello, my ipod has apples white screen of death but when hold select and menu it turns off and it's still white and then it beeps twice I did this e...

129 replies Last reply on 5 May 2019 by
ChimpZ

Led moniter is too bright

Solved

The LCD of my PC is too bright even i can't read any document, its not software issue i adjust it from the control panel but nothing happend, I also c...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2019 by
MiLLy_JJ

Cpu works but doesn't display

Solved/Closed

Hi, The cup works but the monitor doesn't display. I tried changing VGA cable and the monitor too but did not get success for the display. I can a...

12 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2019 by
FranciscoG

Acer aspire 4520 laptop screen goes white

Solved/Closed

Hello, I got laptop named Acer Aspire 4520 that I purchased 11 months ago. The screen of the laptop sometimes goes whole white. For example, when ...

12 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2019 by
Mike

Computer screen goes black after windows

Solved

Hello, I am usually the person who fixes the computers in the house. But, here is a problem where I don't know what to do. First when I turn my co...

49 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2018 by
Austin316

Blue screen leading to "no signal" from monitor

Solved

I just bought a brand new PC from CyberpowerPC. So when i finished setup I installed Steam and bought Skyrim Special Edition. After finishing the tuto...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Black screen on dell inspiron n5040

Solved

Hello, I have a dell inspiron N5040, about a few minutes ago, it showed unhandled exception and when i restarted it, it showed a blank screen ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Pc can't boot pass the dell splash screen?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Dell Studio XPS 8100. I've had it for a little over a year now. I'm a big gamer and recently, after a long day's worth of gaming, ...

45 replies Last reply on 18 May 2018 by
BluebonnetGal

Dell blank / black screen

Solved/Closed

Hi everyone, I have a Dell Latitude E5430 I logged into my computer this morning and as I had it connected to a projector yesterday the screen r...

16 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2018 by
Anners

My screen keeps flickering and shaking.

Solved

Please help me my computer keeps shaking and flickering and then it will eventually freeze and I can't do anything to get out of it except holding the...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2018 by
mangirox

Laptop screen black when turned on

Solved

Hello, My laptop when turned on remains black, and the bluetooth icon is on. If i try to turn on cap locks or anything like that, it doesn't show up...

7 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2018 by
Ninoy

Blue screen prompt to insert smart card

Solved

Hello, I have a problem on my laptop which is compaq nc6230 notebook The question is,WHEN I SWITCH ON THERE APPEAR A BLUE SCREEN WHICH SAY INSERT...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2017 by
Vg

Laptop screen pink out!!!

Solved/Closed

Hello, m using toshiba laptop core duo...i dont know why sometime when I turn it on the screen got pink!!!!!!!!!!!! all the graphic are pink out!!...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2017 by
munz

Acer mini, screen changes sizes, randomly

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an Acer mini. The screen randomly changes sizes while in use. All of a sudden the font becomes huge, or very small. I don't know if I...

15 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
barney

Display problem

Solved

Hello, I would be highly obliged if you will help me to solve my display prolem I bought my new laptop 1st day it was working well but next day the...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Screen divided into 6 small parts

Solved/Closed

Hello, HP Laptop Pavilion DV2000 screen divided into 6 small parts and blank at the center. Please help!

20 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2017 by
sam

Cpu starts but no signal on the monitor display help,

Solved/Closed

I deloaded the cmos settings nut my monitir is at the same problem.CPU starts but no signal on the monitor display HELP,

3 replies Last reply on 29 May 2017 by
caky69

Nano 2nd gen white screen of death

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a ipod nano 2nd generation. It has the white screen of death. I have read where pushing and holding certain buttons will reset it. B...

14 replies Last reply on 16 May 2017 by
Ali

No signal from monitor

Solved

I've just built my first PC, however when i plugged it to the monitor (Acer G276HL) (via. VGA/D-Sub) and boot the PC up and the monitor, the monitor j...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2017 by
ac3mark

Hp pavilion dv6000 won't turn on/black screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, This morning I turned on my laptop and worked perfectly... for a couple seconds. My HP pavilion Dv6000 froze and I decided to manually turn ...

30 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2017 by
WW

( help ) l-g monitor says [ d-sub power saving mode ]

Solved

This morning like around 9AM I decided to clean up my computer like anyone else would do. Now... I've done this multiple times and everything seemed t...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2017 by
Langlang

Black desktop, applications still running

Solved

Hello, I was trying to make a new document, so i right-clicked, and hovered over New, and then the laptop crashed. Now it has a black screen, except...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2017 by
Adam

Monitor: no signal 'entering power saving mode shortly'

Solved

Hello, I have bought a new PC and when I try to turn it on, its monitor doesn't work well while it just show this message No signal 'Entering powe...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2016 by
KY_WD  

Lenovo monitor won't turn on

Solved

Hello, every single time I turn it on it says power saving and go to sleep it was just working until I moved it to a different spot in my room every...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2016 by
Xyro

Screen flickering issues , can be diognosed .

Solved

Hello, Just boot into the bios and check , if it the issue exists in the bios that means it is a Hardware problem and you have to send the NB for the...

9 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2016 by
nash

Dell inspiron n5010 blank screen at boot

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an issue with my Inspiron N5010 screen, it doesn't turn on at all when switching my laptop on, even when I try several times (maybe ...

16 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2016 by
Aldo

System display not coming up

Solved

Hello, I also had this frustrating issue. What I did was, I removed the battery and press the power button for 20 seconds. Put back the battery th...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Pc display gets no signal. what should i try next?

Solved

I cleaned some dust from my desktop PC today (I thought I was being super careful, didn't touch or remove parts except side panels), but after pluggin...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

My hp laptop won't turn on

Solved

I shut down my computer because I was going to sleep. The next morning I tried to turn on my computer but the power button won't even turn on. I've tr...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2016 by
KY_WD  

No signal at all

Solved

My monitor first got signal when I got to the login screen. I can't enter bios or anything before, because I dont get any signal. I was about to compl...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Monitor going to sleep

Solved

Hi there. I have a computer, every time the monitor goes to sleep but takes time to display/wake up. Another Question, I bough a new HP Laptop, whe...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
KAM2016

Benq t2210hd power indicator starts blinks green

Solved

on this monitor when plugged in power cabel the power indicator starts blinks green, on the monitor is no message..... 30 second holding power b...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
Dshetty

Hp phoenix, boots up fully, monitor says no signal

Solved

Hello, reccently i started up my pc and it fully booted the numpad lock light is on and everything else works. The monitor just says no signal then go...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2015 by
MartJ

My asus laptop screen stay black n blank when i turn on my laptop

Solved

my Asus laptop when I turn on showing the screen loading page after that show blank black page , what should I do ?

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2015 by
soknotty

Monitor turns black

Solved

Hello, My monitor is SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER 931BF, I have a problem ,? The problem is that the monitor turns black after 20 seconds, but if I lower th...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2015 by
Computertech

Start screen

Solved/Closed

My computer did not open its start screen but its power on ..it happen when i change its resolution what should i do plz help me...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2015 by
why

Laptop screen black

Solved

Hello, i switched my laptop .But after windows loading nothing is displaying. i removed the battery and reinserted but it is not working.Can any...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2015 by
Computertech

Toshiba satelite l50-a black screen with cursor

Solved

Hello, SOLVED So I have a Toshiba satelite L50-A and a few days ago it needed to be updated, after the update the computer has not been workin...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

Screen went black during video on fb

Solved

Hello, my computer went black while I was watching video on Facebook, what can I do? Configuration: Mac OS X Lion (10.7.5) / Safari 6.1.6

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Display screen is blank.

Solved

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop and the battery was accidentally removed. I put the battery back in but now, none of my shortcuts and folders that...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2015 by
BrianGreen

Toshiba portégé: black screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, My laptop (a Toshiba Portégé) is having problems with the screen. I was in the middle of using it when the screen went black, if you look clo...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
abebe
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 170