PDF Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 201 - 250 of about 334
  • HELP with my pdf docs Closed

Hello, Please help, When I open my PDF Docs it opens in Word and its unreadable

janet | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • which PDF Software Have you ever Used? Closed

Supposed that most of us have ever used PDF tools more or less, why not show them and share with us?

StvenBerger | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Adobe Acrobat 9 Help Please!! Closed

Hello, Can you guys help me figure out how to condense a pdf file using Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard please!!

MS | Latest reply: dist.urbd Dec 31, 2009
    1 reply
  • I receive PDF files but can't open them. Solved/Closed

Hello, I have windows XP and when I receive an e-mail with a PDF file attached I try to open it and all I get is grafeate. Is it the Windows XP th...

Gunny | Latest reply: Gunny Dec 30, 2009
    2 replies
  • Nee help with adobe reader Closed

Hello, Good afternoon, my adobe reader will not let me print any documents. Please help. Helen

Helen | Latest reply: LouisSteph Dec 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cant print to PDF - MS Access Closed

Hello, I have recently changed to a new laptop running Windows 7. My original laptop had vista. Both run Office 2007. (Not sure if the old laptop ...

Senna | Latest reply: Senna Nov 20, 2009
    2 replies
  • Transferring PDF from PC to iPhone Closed

Is there no other way to transfer PDF from a PC to iPhone then by wi-fi? I really want to be able to read books and school related PDF's on my iPhone,...

lupo | Latest reply: lupo Nov 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel sheet converted to PDF loses hyperlinks Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet in Excel with hundreds of hyperlinks which work fine but when I convert the file to PDF I loose the hyperlink connectivit...

Pete | Latest reply: rossdavid Nov 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Help - Burn .pdf files to DVD+R? Closed

Hello, Is there an easy, free method to copy some .pdf files to a DVD+R with my Dell Inspiron? I am unable to do this as I would to a CD - Than...

FPaa2 | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Pdf attachement have been not attached Closed

Hello, I am using the ms office 2007. I attached sharing pdf file so one error has occurd

Abdul Gafoor | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • a problem with adobe flash reader Closed

Hello, i have the same problem that i can't install adobe flash player.. each time i try i get an error msg that asks me to open a link where i could...

pink | Latest reply: pink Aug 30, 2009
    4 replies
  • Application for open pdf files Closed

Hello, please help how i can download free applications to open my pdf files with my phone 5800 XM, thanx

Kevin Bla2x | Latest reply: dybbody Aug 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cant install acrobat reader Closed

Hello, I tried to install acrobat reader and it keeps saying"The feature that you are trying to use is on a network resourse thats not available" I t...

bobhelp | Latest reply: bongs Aug 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • adobe reader 8 Closed

Hello, ive downloaded adobe reader 8 and its not working plz help ???

oli | Latest reply: angs19 Aug 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • write and create a pdf file from a document Closed

Hello everyone, In my project i have a problem. I want to read a text file(.doc,.xls,.txt) and then create & write a pdf file from that file in as...

go to xtreme | Latest reply: pcsces Jul 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • how i convert a visual foxpro table to a pdf Closed

Hello, i have a table in visual foxpro and i want to change that table in pdf file though code behind a button on a form. plz help me to do that:(

madi | Latest reply: dancedhall Jul 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to convert a HPG document into PDF? Closed

Hello, Hi guys, I need to convert a HPG document into PDF format. Can someone help me?

Hilda Thompson | Latest reply: Patrick Taylor Jul 9, 2009
    2 replies
  • Open pdf Closed

Hello, When I try to open pdf files in Outlook 2003 the files try to open in Word I have no cluewhat to do please help Ray

raytraci | Latest reply: kevlaruni Apr 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Something wrong with my .PDF extensions Closed

Hello, I tried Acrobat Pro for a month and decided against buying it. Anyway, ever since I tried/uninstalled it, I noticed that all my saved PDF icons...

Jono | Latest reply: Jono Jan 20, 2009
    3 replies
  • Excel to PDF with autofilters Closed

Hello, I'm using MS Excel 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 8. I need to convert an excel spreadsheet into PDF, but I would like the autofilters to remain swi...

Emma K | Latest reply: TheParoxysm Dec 8, 2008
    1 reply
  • PDF convertion Solved/Closed

Hello, Do i require a specif program to convert word documents into Pdf?

usamahashimi23 | Latest reply: JeromeRM Jul 7, 2008
    2 replies