It is now possible to get out of the traditional Windows viewer. Nothing complicated, just use Xpicture
. It is an image viewer with many features. It is designed by GozTune.com.
- Viewer: just as Windows, Xpicture can display images via its interface. Additionally, you can choose the display mode depending on your preference; in normal size or full screen. In addition, you can use the zoom option, rotate the image, and much more actions.
- Interface: the special feature of this software is that it is able to open an image with just a double click. In addition, the images in a folder are shown as thumbnails, which make it very easy to handle. All option can be reached through an intuitive interface.
- Customizable: Xpicture is completely configurable. Indeed, it gives the user the ability to adjust the size of images as needed. Settings and the interface appearance and look can also be customized depending on the user.
- Operating Systems: Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP.
- RAM: 256 MB
- Required disk space: 2 MB
- Xpicture is lightweight and does not consume memory resources.
- It can be downloaded for free.
- Nothing special to report.
See also :