Creating 2D fun animations is not easy. CreaToon
can help you in this task. This software is designed to help in this task and to gain speed in the design.
- Creating animations: CreaToon can design 2D animations quickly. To do this, you just have to gradually gather selected parts of the animation and to repeat the parts completely.
- Customization: so as to profit from an original work, the user can add effects to the design. More than that, users are allowed to scan a handmade painting and use it as an animation.
- Supported formats: CreaToon is compatible with many image file formats such as BMP, TGA, JPG, PNG and TIFF. The images obtained in these formats can be further refined to improve the result.
- Other features: apart from that, users can also profit from other features. For instance, a real-time previewing editing, an automatic inbetweening as well as the opportunity to combine bitmaps with vector graphics.
- Operating system: Windows 95, 98, NT4, ME, 2000, or XP, with OpenGL support
- RAM: 128 MB
- Processor: Pentium II or higher
- Video card with HiRes color (16, 24 or 32 bit), hardware OpenGL acceleration and texture memory. Important remark: make sure that you install the latest driver of your graphical card.
- CreaToon has an intuitive interface makes it easy to handle and implement software.