How Much does a video card cost?

Closed
willby Posts 6 Registration date Friday July 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 20, 2008 - Jul 19, 2008 at 12:40 AM
 master - Dec 2, 2009 at 02:27 AM
Hello,

I need to know how much video cards cost and that can also run games such as callofduty and halo and other games,
Thanks bye
Related:

4 responses

Dora The Explorer Posts 2811 Registration date Monday September 3, 2007 Status Contributor Last seen September 1, 2011 2
Jul 27, 2008 at 02:19 PM
Hi,

It really depends on the video card you wanna buy. Call Of Duty 1? Or 4? Halo 1?
For CoD4, I would say not under 100 €, but if you really want good graphics on a large screen, and more frames per seconds, you'll have to purchase something way more expensive.

It also depends on your computer. It's useless to buy a new video card if the rest of your computer sucks... You have to ckeck if your motherboard has a AGP or PCI-E port, and all that...
how much would it cost for a video memory card? the game that i wanna play is fate and my computer is like 10 yrs old. if u do know could u tell me which store i could find it @??? thanx alot!!!
how much vga 512 pcie cost for sri lankan rupees
PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEAM. I HAVE INSTALED AGAME OF 5 DISKS. A GAME CALLED SNIPER ELITE. IT IS STUCKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME FOR EVERY 5MIN TO 10 MIN.PLEASE SOLVE ME PROBLEAM. IT'S MY FAVOURITE GAME. ITHINK SO IT IS THE PROBLEAM OF VIDEO CARD. HOW MUST DOES COST OF 40 MB
I HAVE A PROBLEAM OF GAME.TJE GAME IS SNIPER ELITE. I HAVE INSTALED THE GAME. BUT WHEN I AM PLAYING THE GAME IT"S STOPING. MEANS WHEN IN THE GAME WHEN U AM MEAKIN A MILITARY MAN WALK HE IS NOT WALKING. I CHECKED THE SETTINGS ALSO. IT IS STUCKINK IN THE MIDDLE. I THINK SO
VIDEO CARD IT IS NOT THERE.PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEAM.
IT'S MY FOVOURITE GAME.