Keeping your Netflix payment method up-to-date will ensure that you don't miss a payment and that your account is kept current.
How to find your payment settings?
Go to the Netflix website and log in with your account details. Select Account in the top-right corner. Go to the Membership & Billing section, and find Update payment info.
Select your Payment Method: currently, Netflix allows customers to pay by debit card, credit card, or PayPal. Once you have selected the payment method, complete the payment details, and click Update Payment Method to complete the change.
- Netflix.com change of payment [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Change payment method [solved] > Forum - Smart TV
- What Is OnlyFans and How Does It Work?
- How To Change Samsung Smart TV Picture Size
- How To Display Subtitles on LG Smart TV
- How to change your country on Netflix
- How to update your Netflix email and password
- Reduce the Netflix data consumption: on phone, on PC
- Watch free movies and TV shows on Netflix without an account
- How to set the parental control on Netflix
- How to change the language on Netflix
- What is Netflix Roulette?
- How to cancel a Netflix subscription: on iPhone, on PC
- How to get the most out of Netflix: hidden films & shortcuts
- How to get Netflix free trial
- Download Netflix movies: on Mac and PC
- How to request movies and TV shows on Netflix
- How to watch Netflix on TV
- Video games on Netflix: catalog, price, and release date
- What is the Netflix Fast Laughs feature?
- The best Netflix comedy movies: our selection!
- Solutions to common issues with Netflix
- Netflix series based on video games: our selection!
- How to watch Netflix remotely with friends
- Netflix subtitles font: color and size settings