No settings4 Aircel in Samsung S5233 pcstudio

Solved/Closed
saikiran4ever - Sep 14, 2009 at 07:31 AM
 Suhas - Aug 19, 2010 at 04:44 AM
Hello,
I have a samsung mobile GT-S5233A (Samsung Star). I have installed pc studio, provided by the manufacturer. I have an Aircel sim card. While trying to connect to internet using pc studio, I found that there are no predefined(came with pc studio) settings for Aircel. I was unable to create new settings manually. How to use my Aircel sim for internet through my Samsung Mobile? Can anybody help me?

Thanks in Advance,
Sai Kiran Kumar. R
Related:

7 responses

Call aircel customer care....

1st do this

1. open Intenet connector
2. click add button
2. .....
use pc studio 1.5.1.10064_2 only
In Samsung pc studio add new connection then select country as other and provider also other then type APN;= aircelweb and after that phone number-*99***1#.If you are success in this plase call me 9040387392 if not then tell me the real problem.
Thanks, I am got the benefit by reading this topic

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Sep 14, 2009 at 08:28 AM
Hello Sir,

First of all you just have to get your GPRS settings from Aircell!!

Just contact your customer care and ask for the settings,

They will send it to your phone then you will be able to connect your computer to internet using your phone

Thanks
saikiran4ever
Sep 15, 2009 at 12:37 AM
Hi,
Thanks for ur reply.
Earlier I had a Nokia mobile. I used the same Aircel sim for internet by connecting my Nokia mobile to my pc. I didn’t have any settings for Aircel in my mobile. But I configured those settings in Nokia Pc Suite only. It worked.

Like the way, I want to use my New Samsung s5233 mobile for internet by configuring Aircel settings only in Samsung Pc Studio. But Samsung provided some predefined settings for Airtel, BSNL, Vodafone, BPL, Reliance and Tata Indicom in its PC Studio. How can I configure settings for my Aircel in that pc studio?

Or is there any alternative?

Thanks,,
Sai kiran kumar R
Gautam > saikiran4ever
Oct 10, 2009 at 07:36 AM
Hi!
Buddy even I was facing the same problem before but doesn't matters the steps are simple, in the panel where you have to select country and connection just select (OTHER)
and in APN- aircelweb, Phonenumber- *99***1# or *99# and Enjoy Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha..
Gud bye buddy this will definitely work 110%............
Sai kiran kumar R > Gautam
Oct 14, 2009 at 05:48 AM
Thank you very much Buddy............Your answer is perfect. I never observed the "Other" option in the settings earlier. Thank u very much. And thanks to everyone who responded to my problem. Thanks a lot.

I am, hereby, providing the procedure I have followed:

1. Selected modem "Samsung GT-S5233A".
2. Selected "Other" as country.
3. Selected "Other" as Network.
4. Entred APN as "aircelweb".
5. Entred Phonenumber *99# (or *99***1#).

Thanks,,
Sai kiran kumar R.
raghu > Sai kiran kumar R
Nov 22, 2009 at 03:42 AM
hi sai kiran.....can u say how can I use aircel net via bluetooth..
guru > saikiran4ever
Oct 13, 2009 at 02:22 AM
Hello sir,
Samsung Mobil S5233A settings
first setting new network & give the phone number place put *99***1# & then finish the connection.
After that going to phone & modem option, select samsung usb mobile then properties- advanced- extra initiation write the comands: AT+cgdcont=1,"IP","aircelgprs.po","",o,o this will lead succes connection.

try this. I can use this & browse my laptop.
saikirankumar R
Oct 19, 2009 at 10:01 PM
I am modifying the solution a little bit. Instead of "aircelweb", use "aircelgprs". It is working
hi friends dont worry now u can getr setting for aircel in new pc suite.
try it
have fun........
for u I m giving u link click it

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/