My msn is broken!

Closed
msnaddict- - Oct 18, 2009 at 09:30 AM
 ginax - Nov 8, 2009 at 02:39 AM
Hello,
I love windows live messenger, I cannot live without it. I have the newest version of it. But when I tried to sign in the other week it took around 5-8 seconds untill it canceled the sign in and came up with a box. The box said something like 'windows live messenger cannot sign you in at this moment' and it had a link, so i clicked it. It said on the site that i need to download the newest version of windows live messenger. I had no clue there was a new one, but if I did i would have downloaded it if i did. Anyways i clicked download and it took around 5 seconds to download. It completed the download and said it would be in my windows live folder in my start menu, which it wasnt. So i uninstalled my whole msn folder and msn plus etc, and tried downloading this new msn several times but it wouldnt work, so i downloaded an older version, then tried the newest version again but it wouldnt let me. Please try and help me out because i really would like my proper msn back, i love it so much. Thanks xxx
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 19, 2009 at 05:06 AM
Dear Sir,

If you have uninstalled it, you will have to download it once more and install it.

Here is a dowload link for MSN Messenger at kioskea.net:

Windows Live Messenger Download

Also consider checking the following article in the FAQ Section which will be very helpful in tackling any trouble

shows up to you:

Solving problems on MSN Messenger

Thank you.
Thankyou for your help but its fixed now. I downloaded MSN Messenger 9.0 which is the newest one but it didnt work. Then i made a new account and tried signing in and it worked. Thanks anyway and by the way, im a girl xxx