Before Hotmail became Outlook.com, Microsoft's new email service, when you logged into your account, the Windows Live home page appeared. From the home page, you could just log in to your inbox. With the emergence of Outlook.com, access to the inbox was simplified and you no longer need to perform a trick to access it directly. Here's how to access your Hotmail which is now Outlook.com.
How to sign in to Hotmail?
Go to the Outlook.com sign-in page and click on Sign in.
Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in.
You can check mark the Keep me signed in box if you want to save the password and access your mailbox directly next time. However, it is not recommended to use this option on public/shared computers.
Do you need more help with Hotmail? Check out our forum!
- Hotmail email
- Hotmail sign in
- Hotmail inbox
- Forgot hotmail email > Guide
- Change hotmail email password > Guide
- How do i stop ads on my hotmail email > Guide
- What to do when Outlook won't open > Guide
- How to change your Outlook email address? > Guide
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- Turn off hardware graphics acceleration: Outlook, 2019
- Change Outlook keyboard shortcuts: Mac, Windows 10
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- How to create a new Outlook account?
- A macro to create folders in Outlook: for specific emails
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- Insert emoji in Outlook: email
- How to create an account in Outlook
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to backup emails in Outlook
- How to log in to Outlook