I'm having weird problem's with my audio devi

Closed
Ekim - Oct 18, 2009 at 12:31 PM
Stdsarebad Posts 2 Registration date Saturday October 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2009 - Oct 18, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Hello,

So i am having this issue with my new laptop i bought it's a " Dell - Latitude - D600 " . The problem i'm having is with my audio device, it's just not working like i tryed pretty much everything possible, like downloading my own version of the software , to rolling back the driver ... then took it out an re-installed it altogether an when i go to finish the install it says my computer has found an error and immediately shut's down and restarts i'm getting very impatient with it if anyone can help that would be lovley ... oh btw i have no disc =/
Related:

1 response

Stdsarebad Posts 2 Registration date Saturday October 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2009
Oct 18, 2009 at 12:52 PM
I have a few ideas that may help. 1. Maybe you didn't get the right software and it's just not compatible with your pc. 2. Contact the developers of the software and ask them why it won't work. 3.google it!! ;D hope this helps!